!!!!Best recipes low in calories!!!!

emmuci
emmuci Posts: 160 Member
Hi everyone!
I found this great web while searching on the internet, and i tell u it is the best until now. It is full of healthy, tasty and low in calories recipes.

http://www.skinnytaste.com

And this is not all, under every recipe u can see how many calories that meal has, and a lot of other great stuff. I'll show u one great summer dessert, low in calories and tasty

colombian-salpicon.jpg

This makes a large amount and would fill a large punch bowl; great for back yard parties. Although it's usually made with champagne kola, I made this with Sprite Zero instead and thought it tasted just as good. You could really use any sparkling soda you desire, we even played around with a fresh watermelon juice/seltzer combo to give you healthier options.

As for the fruit, watermelon and fresh pineapple is a must as it gives you lots of juice; you could substitute whatever fruit is in season near you. Mango and peaches would be great too and you could certainly make half the amount.

Salpicón
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 20 • Serving Size: 1 cup • Old Points: 1 pt • Points Plus: 2 pts
Calories: 52 • Fat: 0.4 g • Carb: 13.9 g • Fiber: 2.1 g • Protein: 0.7 g • Sugar: 7 g
Sodium: 9.9 mg

Ingredients:

* 1 1/2 cups diced apples, I used green and macintosh
* 1 1/2 cups diced strawberries
* 1 1/2 cups diced watermelon
* 1 1/2 cups diced banana
* 1 1/2 cups diced papaya
* 1 1/2 cups diced orange
* 1 1/2 cups diced fresh pineapple
* 1 1/2 cups grapes (red and green)
* 1 1/2 cups diced kiwi
* 6 1/2 cups Sprite Zero or diet champagne kola

Dice all fruit to equal size 1/2 inch pieces. Refrigerate until ready to serve. When ready to serve combine with sparkling soda and place in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Ladle into cups and serve with a spoon.

HOPE U LIKE IT :flowerforyou:

Replies