How much water do the craziest people drink? Like we know that michael PHELPS and the Rock Eat.....

Like 5 to 12 thousand calories a day... bit how about water? I know that Khloe drinks 5 or 6 litres a day. Anyone beat that?

Replies

• Joyful115
    Joyful115 Posts: 4 Member
    I have done the suggested amount for me of 65oz. I really don't like water, and the first week I was running to the bathroom, but this week is a little better. I do feel good about doing something good for my body..definitely helping with munching and hunger!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    jemhh wrote: »
    Who is Khloe?

Khloe Kardashian has recently reinvented herself as some kind of exercise and fitness guru, so I suspect OP is talking about her.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    I actually upped my water and now shoot for at least 120 ounces a day. I've noticed a difference in my mid section and other benefits. It's easy for me we have a huge water filter machine with pellet ice maker at work. :smiley:
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,455 Member
    Who is Khloe?

^this.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Typically I drink 6+ litres of fluids a day. I do it to stay hydrated.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Too much water = hyponatremia. Not good.
    This.
    Celebrities a *kitten* stupid for pushing stupid methods and diets.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,262 Member
    Who is Khloe?

Khloe Kardashian has recently reinvented herself as some kind of exercise and fitness guru, so I suspect OP is talking about her.

Oh geez. That's kind of the way of the celebrity though. B/C list celebrity --> exercise/fitness guru --> owner of wildlife sanctuary/exotic pet rescue --> star of diabetes/osteoporosis/ED drug commercial.
  • yellingkimber
    yellingkimber Posts: 229 Member
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Too much water = hyponatremia. Not good.
    This.
    Celebrities a *kitten* stupid for pushing stupid methods and diets.

Actually, I've read her book and it really isn't that bad. It's certainly nothing new, but there's a whole section from her dietician and another section from her personal trainer. Her whole thing is that she was really depressed and exercising helped her out of her depression. It's her journey documented in book form. I don't remember her actually advocating for anything stupid or dangerous diet-wise in her book. I don't normally follow the Kardashians, but I found her book at Barnes & Noble and decided to give it a chance. It actually helped me remember a huge part of why I loved being fit and got me back into exercise and helped me pull myself out of a depression.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    I mean if you work in construction or you are a marathon runner or something maybe you need 6 liters, but if you're a desk jockey like me, that sounds excessive.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Zombie thread
  • ebeever115
    ebeever115 Posts: 42 Member
    I drink anywhere from 128 to 144 oz a day. A little less on the weekends just because of my schedule but 80 oz minimum. It does wonders for my skin!
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,899 Member
    It always help me recognize a zombie when I'm right there on the first page saying the same thing I would now!

I like water, I drink it when thirsty, and I also drink in other beverages like tea. When at home, this water comes from my tap, and I feel perfectly good about that.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,926 Member
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    It always help me recognize a zombie when I'm right there on the first page saying the same thing I would now!

I like water, I drink it when thirsty, and I also drink in other beverages like tea. When at home, this water comes from my tap, and I feel perfectly good about that.

oh yes sometimes I'm in a thread and see a post by me saying xyz and I think I dont remember posting that - until penny drops that I posted it 5 years ago. :o