Big win today

Options
Jax_Grim
Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
I tested my blood sugar for the first time since starting my weight loss 40+ pounds ago. I was prediabetic. Today I am at 76mg/dl which is well into the normal range.

Replies

• SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • JudyKenova11
    JudyKenova11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Are you just eating all things in moderation and counting calories? Or are you also exercising? I've recently got diagnosed with diabetes, prediabetes. And I really don't want to cut out all the carbohydrates.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Way to go OP!! Isn't it great to know we do have some control over our health?
    We can change so many of those dangerous numbers, BP, sugar levels, etc. by adjusting what foods we eat, how much we move our bodies.
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Are you just eating all things in moderation and counting calories? Or are you also exercising? I've recently got diagnosed with diabetes, prediabetes. And I really don't want to cut out all the carbohydrates.

I still consume carbs but less in the form of sugary drinks and sweets. I exercise regularly now walking 3 to 5 miles a day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!