I’ve been so nervous to post my before and after but here it goes....

It was this past October when I felt my lowest. My anxiety and depression had taken over. Food was the only thing that made me happy. I had reached my highest weight of all time: 188. I felt terrible, but I always turned to food. One day I woke up, looked at myself in the mirror, and cried. I hated when I saw and I hated that I let myself go. I had a fitting for my wedding dress that day and I couldn’t even fit into it!!! That was the day I knew I needed to make a change. And so I did! Here I am 32 pounds down and feeling so good! Now my wedding dress needs taken in and I am so proud! 1quvkj2lld4u.jpeg
485ptqe6hcxd.jpeg
s4l5nytncn9m.png
bg2a579hodwl.png

Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Well done!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    It was this past October when I felt my lowest. My anxiety and depression had taken over. Food was the only thing that made me happy. I had reached my highest weight of all time: 188. I felt terrible, but I always turned to food. One day I woke up, looked at myself in the mirror, and cried. I hated when I saw and I hated that I let myself go. I had a fitting for my wedding dress that day and I couldn’t even fit into it!!! That was the day I knew I needed to make a change. And so I did! Here I am 32 pounds down and feeling so good! Now my wedding dress needs taken in and I am so proud! 1quvkj2lld4u.jpeg
    485ptqe6hcxd.jpeg
    s4l5nytncn9m.png
    bg2a579hodwl.png

OMG we have the same water pik 🤷🏽‍♂️...
    But wow, 😏
  • KelleyCakes
    KelleyCakes Posts: 6,609 Member
    edited February 2020
    Looking good girl! Keep up your hard work! Maintaining is part of it! You got this girl! 💪
  • kaleighalkire
    kaleighalkire Posts: 5 Member
    Yes lol terrible quality bathroom mirror pictures with all my toiletries on display haha. But it’s how I tracked my progress :smiley:
  • kaleighalkire
    Looking good girl! Keep up your hard work! Maintaining is part of it! You got this girl! 💪

Thank you so much ❤️
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    congrats that is amazing
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    485ptqe6hcxd.jpeg
    s4l5nytncn9m.png
    bg2a579hodwl.png

Great job and congratulations on the wedding! Let me know if you need a date to it. 😏😇
  • sarabushby
    sarabushby Posts: 784 Member
    Congratulations on the commitment this took. You look like a different person 💪
  • kaleighalkire
    sarabushby wrote: »
    Congratulations on the commitment this took. You look like a different person 💪

Thank you so much for your kind words 😄
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Wonderful transformation!
  • kaleighalkire
    Wonderful transformation!

Thank you 😊
  • solarex1
    solarex1 Posts: 408 Member
    You look great! Good job!
  • justinewillcutyou
    justinewillcutyou Posts: 530 Member
    You look amazing!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    this is fantastic. Way to go!
  • hmasbruch
    hmasbruch Posts: 2 Member
    I’m in pretty much the same spot as where you started, except I’m not getting married haha. Thank you for posting!
  • mworeilly
    mworeilly Posts: 260 Member
    485ptqe6hcxd.jpeg
    s4l5nytncn9m.png
    bg2a579hodwl.png

Wow! Amazing!!!
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Truly Inspiring. Hope your wedding is wonderful.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,039 Member
    Amazing transformation...Congrats ....You will be a beautiful Bride ...Congrats again :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Congratulations!! On your transformation AND wedding!!
  • ElTriste1973
    ElTriste1973 Posts: 234 Member
    485ptqe6hcxd.jpeg
    s4l5nytncn9m.png
    bg2a579hodwl.png

Wow...bravo!!