Day 14 of the 30DS w/pics ;)

Options
I hope this works, not sure how to upload pics on here. Lets try this again :)

So I get up this morning, thinking I should take a new pic of myself. I've only been doing the 30DS for 14 days, I should be on day 17 but I've missed 3 days :( I've only lost 2lbs since starting the shred, the scale goes down, then back up. Didn't take measurements of my self when I started. I didn't really feel to much of a difference until I uploaded my pics and compared them to day 1. the pictures are from the day I stated til today 14 days total. I'm still doing it and I'm on level 2 day 4. Just thought I'd share my results so far. Please excuse the pics from day 1 O_o I am no where near where I want to be but I can def see a difference!!

30ds2-1-1.jpg

30ds-1.jpg

30ds3-1.jpg

Lets see if it worked this time?

Replies

• LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I hope this works, not sure how to upload pics on here. Lets try this again :)

So I get up this morning, thinking I should take a new pic of myself. I've only been doing the 30DS for 14 days, I should be on day 17 but I've missed 3 days :( I've only lost 2lbs since starting the shred, the scale goes down, then back up. Didn't take measurements of my self when I started. I didn't really feel to much of a difference until I uploaded my pics and compared them to day 1. the pictures are from the day I stated til today 14 days total. I'm still doing it and I'm on level 2 day 4. Just thought I'd share my results so far. Please excuse the pics from day 1 O_o I am no where near where I want to be but I can def see a difference!!

30ds2-1-1.jpg

30ds-1.jpg

30ds3-1.jpg

ETA: Awesome job!! You can definitely tell a difference. Your hard work is paying off!!
  • beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    you look awesome~ I just ordered the 30 DS...this should motivate me to crack it open as soon as it arrives~
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thats a remarkable difference in a very short time! Good for you!
  • Julieta17
    Options
    good job! keep it up! :happy:
  • katiepie111
    katiepie111 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    that is amazing! definitly want to get this :)
  • mmadhani
    mmadhani Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hey...you're doing awesome! I won't worry about the poundage in the first 30...you're probably adding muscle, depending on what you're doing. And muscle takes up weight too (more than fat I think). The scale can be false info. the pics are a good idea. I used to do that, but now I just do a weekly weigh in because I know my calories are under for the week. Plus I working out a lot and resting properly.

keep it up! :) We're with you to 30! (and beyond!).
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! What a difference in just 14 days!! Well done. :bigsmile:
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    fantastic! I cant wait to see how you look on day 30!
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    yesterday was my first day - you just sent me a motivation bug - you look great and keep up the good work!
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    Options
    Awesome job, I can definitely see a difference!!!
  • imustbegood
    imustbegood Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - real fab change in just 14 days - cant wait to see the 30 day photos - way to go girl - well done
  • april925
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I will post pics when I finish the full 30days :) when I seen these pics this morning it gave me more motivation to finish. I have to log on MFP everyday to look at peoples results to keep myself going, it's hard but sure worth it =P good luck to those of you who are just starting, stick with it!!!
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    great job! you can def see a difference :)
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Wow, big difference! Very inspiring. I just started the 30DS yesterday, so I have a whole month to look forward to. ;) Maybe I'll have photos to share when I'm done.
  • christmre
    christmre Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! After seeing your results, I think I wanna try this. :)
  • kikican82
    Options
    That's a huge change for just 2 weeks -- way to go! You look great!
  • lauralou23
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! Look at your tummy!!! I'm also doing the 30-day shred and I was getting so frustrated because I was not losing weight, but I think it's b/c Jillian makes you gain muscle! I took measurements and lost 3" around my waist and 3"around my hips!
    Keep it up girl! ;)
  • april925
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! Look at your tummy!!! I'm also doing the 30-day shred and I was getting so frustrated because I was not losing weight, but I think it's b/c Jillian makes you gain muscle! I took measurements and lost 3" around my waist and 3"around my hips!
    Keep it up girl! ;)

I was the same way, I kept weighing myself getting mad because the pounds weren't dropping much almost wanting to give up a few times but haven't. I've only lost 2lbs but I can def see a big difference in my tummy the most :)
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look FAB! Way to go and keep it up! :)
  • xjlishey1
    Options
    WOW!!! you can really tell the difference
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!