Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I Hate It When......

2»

Replies

• CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    when you spend all day cleaning and tending to a 3yo and 5mo and by the end of the day it looks like youve accomplised nothing...and your husband wonders out loud what you did all day. :explode:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    I just get finished picking up my daughter's toys, and she comes in here and brings a bunch and dumps them on the floor:explode:

when my hubby wakes me up in the morning to tell me something, I can't remember things when I am half asleep, then he asks me later, didn't you remember me telling you this morning about that, Yeah right buddy, I am half asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    I hate when you look at your phone more thrn me.
  • wwwtheselion11
    When people say they don't judge, but we all know its not true.
  • wwwtheselion11
    I hate when people dont know how to spell at words thinking we know what you're saying
  • wwwtheselion11
    I hate when people report you for saying cbd an thc. Get a *kitten* life. CBD IS legalized IN 50 STATES
  • wwwtheselion11
    I hate crack heads an meth users i hate all hard drugs except Thc
  • my_gatorgirl_8
    my_gatorgirl_8 Posts: 125 Member
    I hate it when they show the same tv shows over & over, there are still shows on when I was a kid that you watched for free, now your paying to watch those same shows....