True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    jenready wrote: »
    I am very angry with my mother because of the way she is living right now. I try to help and give suggestions but it always leads to a fight. I don't know how to help her since she doesn't seem to want help but I also can't just ignore her because she's my mom.

I have one of those mothers. She’s 82 and she refuses to move in with anyone of us. She said she wants to die in her house. She’s had a good life and provider that helps her. We all gave up because she was miserable. When it comes time she can’t take care of herself any longer she agreed to let us come get her. Parents are us as teenagers. Have patience. Have a great evening.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I go into the advice threads just to provoke the cico crowd and see how many disagrees I can get 😂
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I eat all the things.

Except seafood🤢

Same!!

*Crab* "dassit I'm tired of being discriminated against! Wanna piece of me? Huh? Do ya?"

1bg1fid17fmn.gif

Postures by ripping own arm off instead of taking off shirt

Haha. He can keep his arm. I DONT want a piece of him.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling mighty selfish right now. I have a sister who doesn't drive who needs a test that apparently can only happen at a facility 45 min from us. She wants to schedule it on a holiday so I don't have to take off work, but I'll be getting back from vacation very early the am before. Me no wanna do it.........
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I hate my body.

I hated my body after I had my first baby. I now have 4. I went from hating it, to accepting it. Do I like my body, not completely but I have accepted it and I'm working on the parts that I dont like. It really makes me sad when I read others saying they hate their body because that was me at one point in my life and I know the hurt that comes with those feelings. I've seen you around and you seem like a nice person. You're here to work on yourself and I hope that one day you get to a level of acceptance and know that if we both put in the work we can both get the bodies we want. Strong and healthy:)

You have a great attitude and seem like a beautiful person.

I confess that I hate my life. I hate my job I hate my wife I hate my kids. Now do I love my kids because I have to yes. Kinda an oxt Moron I guess. But. I sure dont like them. They are just like my wife. Mean and nasty. I would so much rather just be single and happy. As for my job. I own my own company but I hate it. I use to be a police officer and i so miss it. Sorry just ranting.

Life is too short, please make some changes somehow!! Seek therapy, couples counseling, something. :( Chances are your wife is just as unhappy as you are.
    Hoping for the best for you!!
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    I havent had wine in awhile...I could literally drink a whole bottle tonight. Is that a confession or do I need to confess after consumption?
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I confess that judgement of my confessions, doesn't bother me.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I am kinda sad I ran out of pain killers. I don’t want to get hooked on them either so I better suck it up buttercup.
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Xiao_Ya_ Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I miss home. I'm supposed to be a capable adult, but it's scary being in a foreign country alone.
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    I'm wearing 1 black Nike ankle socks and 1 sock with marvel characters all over it . #laundryday

:D I do this all the damn time
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I quit drinking alcohol, for THC, an CBD .please don't judge me. It helps with my pain
  • wwwtheselion11
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    i confess i hate morning sex

+1 - Atleast let me brush my teeth first. Yuck!

Really. Laughing out loud. Im glad you want a clean breath before sex, such a turn on
  • wwwtheselion11
    Options
    Cconfession...in the past 2 days all I've eaten was 1/2 a funnel cake, spicy funions, gator jerky, a bite of chimichanga, and taco bell....ivw lost 1.5lbs

Awesome work loosing that weight. Keep up the great work
  • wwwtheselion11
    Options
    0xNikkix0 wrote: »
    I always put a little pancake syrup on my eggs... and tacos... and basically everything, I'm like Buddy the Elf with it. I rarely enter it though, I just enter more of the other stuff I eat to make up for it.

No your not body used real syrup aka maple syrup. You use the cheap stuff. Now if wrot i put maple syrup on everything. Then i could agree with you
  • DoomSlayer2020
    DoomSlayer2020 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I confess I drink at least 2 energy drinks a day, plus coffee lol
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I confess that whilst I don't enjoy running, for sport and/or exercise, I do as a means of fast transportation. However 1st, I am unable to jog because I rely upon the momentum to go further, that running takes me & 2nd, I'm only able to sprint approximately the length of an average parking lot but I fear getting runner's diarrhea {especially since even just walking a couple of miles, often induces a bowel movement}, therefore I never even attempt to.