GOOD MORNING YA'LL

Options
I'm new with program and wanted to say hi to everyone. I've already lost 46 lbs. since last summer, but my daughter showed me this website to help me more with keeping track of things. I've already went from the 18/20 plus sizes to size 8. SO IF I CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN!!!

Replies

• dmk47620
    dmk47620 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new with program and wanted to say hi to everyone. I've already lost 46 lbs. since last summer, but my daughter showed me this website to help me more with keeping track of things. I've already went from the 18/20 plus sizes to size 8. SO IF I CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN!!!
  • gemigirl68
    gemigirl68 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!
    welcome, i'm a new member also and this site really helps keep me on track!
    we are glad to have you here!
    Jo
  • stimpy6298
    Options
    Great job MOM! :drinker: Now I just have to catch up to you :wink:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress - you will love this site!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is awesome.Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    WOW Very inspiring! As others have said, you will love this site. So, is Stimpy your daughter? COOL! Good job to both of you!:bigsmile: