No gym due flat car tyre

Options
I was supposed to go gym. I over slept and had a flat tyre.

I work early today as well, which left me no time to train.

Feel so guilty for over sleeping.

What do you do when you feel guilty

Replies

• lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    Guilt is unhelpful. Flat tires happen -- I'm sorry that happened to you!

If you want to do something other than just say "stuff happens" (which would be a perfectly reasonable response), maybe think about why you overslept. For me that tends to happen rarely, but usually when I really needed the sleep, so maybe you can think of it as a good thing for your body or else a result of chronic undersleeping that you should work on. Or if it's because you are trying to do more in the morning than fits your preferred schedule, maybe think about whether you can move some morning things to other times of the day or be more active tonight than usual.

But guilt isn't going to be useful.
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    For over sleeping? I don't think there's much to be done about that.

Guilt is over rated.

Sorry about the flat, though. That would set me off on the wrong foot. Luckily I can start my day over at any time!

Thank you. I needed the extra sleep lol, I got the flat tyre last night and was stressed about it.

Over slept in my alarm lol, I was so angry because I am OCD in following schedules, etc.
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    Guilt is unhelpful. Flat tires happen -- I'm sorry that happened to you!

If you want to do something other than just say "stuff happens" (which would be a perfectly reasonable response), maybe think about why you overslept. For me that tends to happen rarely, but usually when I really needed the sleep, so maybe you can think of it as a good thing for your body or else a result of chronic undersleeping that you should work on. Or if it's because you are trying to do more in the morning than fits your preferred schedule, maybe think about whether you can move some morning things to other times of the day or be more active tonight than usual.

But guilt isn't going to be useful.

I have been under stress and maybe I needed the extra sleep.

Thank you.