What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Just woke up. Waiting for my son and his girlfriend to get ready so we can all go out for breakfast 😊

yes!!!!
  • mi_nina_lola
    Options
    balanc79 wrote: »
    Ready to be done with work and go donate some plasma

your plasma - and everyone else that donates it - makes a big difference for me and people like me who are severely immuno-compromised. i thank you!
  • cheesefiend2011
    cheesefiend2011 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    2ry6c1xv9i3r.jpg
  • AbigailCaulton
    AbigailCaulton Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Watching TV. About to make dinner though :)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Trying not to eat anymore...
    Specifically cookies 🙈

Takes away his cookies so he can't eat them ....you're welcome :p

There gone 🙈😂
  • mi_nina_lola
    Options
    Thinking about maybe having some wine. I'm really nervous about getting some test results on Monday and I'm thinking it may help ease my nerves today.

i agree. crossing fingers and toes for monday.... <3
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Resting my back and legs in hopes that I wont be in pain when Its time to go to the gym tonight.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Thinking about maybe having some wine. I'm really nervous about getting some test results on Monday and I'm thinking it may help ease my nerves today.

❤ hoping for the best results possible 🤞
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Thank you ❤ it's a cancer genetic test I had done in December. The results are finally in. This will determine if I carry any other cancer genes. I'm hoping I don't because this will result in getting a hysterectomy also but I'm still thankful these tests exist so I can prevent having to go through all of this again in the futur 😊

I you don't too..🤗
    Will this help you daughter also.. If it's a genetic test?
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options

Thank you ❤ it's a cancer genetic test I had done in December. The results are finally in. This will determine if I carry any other cancer genes. I'm hoping I don't because this will result in getting a hysterectomy also but I'm still thankful these tests exist so I can prevent having to go through all of this again in the futur 😊

I you don't too..🤗

Yes! It's one of the reasons I did that test. It will determine if she has to start screening for breast cancer at a younger age. Thankful for all the research that's being done. 💗
  • slimgirljo15
    edited February 2020
    Options

I you don't too..🤗

Yes! It's one of the reasons I did that test. It will determine if she has to start screening for breast cancer at a younger age. Thankful for all the research that's being done. 💗

That will be a great help to her in the future. There has been some great advances, hopefully a cure someday not to far in the future. I know far too many women who've been touched by this.. also one man 😔
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    2ry6c1xv9i3r.jpg

Love this! ❤️
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Building a fire in fireplace...will be cold tonight.. 🥶
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    How cold?

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    How cold?

Currently 34f.. will be 28f later.. windy to add.