eating out >< when ur down to 100 ish calories before dinner

Options
so I ate a incredibly healthy breakfast and lunch today but I wont stay in my goal if we eat out. im within 96 of the goal! Im a picky eater! How do i survive when its a mom n pop mexican place?

Replies

• sleepy7
    sleepy7 Posts: 104
    Options
    do you have time to workout before?
  • riannenrings
    riannenrings Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    i think the best you could do would be tacos? and take a walk after! :)
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Well then dont eat out and plan better in the future.
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    You eat a salad.
    Or you eat normally and do a bit of exercise when you go home.
    Or you go over one day, because one day over doesn't do any harm once in a while!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Eat reasonably and try to workout either before or after dinner. If you can't workout, eat healthy, log it and be over. One day over won't hurt you.
  • flinchyny
    flinchyny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Eat reasonably and try to workout either before or after dinner. If you can't workout, eat healthy, log it and be over. One day over won't hurt you.

I agree.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    do a chicken fajita and just eat the chicken and peppers
  • mehaugen
    mehaugen Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Put in your exercise that you are planning to do after dinner, that's what I always do!
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Get water with your meal. Order what you want, but try to not eat it all. Maybe eat half of your plate and take the rest home. Try to get some kind of workout in before or after your meal. Doesn't have to be intense, but every bit helps. Also remember if you're coming home and having to clean house or do some laundry, or even have some play time in the sheets with your hubby, it all counts!!
  • kacbldmm07
    Options
    Do a broth soup, like tortilla soup. Very low on calories. Some places you can tell them to just give the broth with no chicken which in turn will make it less. Drink water, no chips and dip. Stay strong. You may still go over but at least it's only a little.
  • shabydonner
    shabydonner Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I typically go for the fajitas now a days. I don't know what picky means for you but for me I am always weird about veggies but sauteed green peppers and onions are one of my favorites. If your will power will let you stay away from the chips and tortillas and go for the chicken, then you mostly have a plate of lean meat and veggies (and whatever sinful oils they cook it in). You still probably aren't going to stay under 100 as that is not much, even if you are at home, but it isn't so bad and can always still go for that walk others are suggesting.
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options

I agree.

I agree also! If you go over one day out of 7 it's not going to kill you. I suggest just making sure that you chose food that will benefit you with its nutrients
  • mowrites
    mowrites Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    thanks everybody let u know how it when when we get baCK!
  • mowrites
    Options
    thanks everybody let u know how it when when we get baCK!
  • mowrites
    Options
    It could have been worse. LOL Ive done worse. I didn't work out or eat with in my goal. But I feel better just because of my meals beforehand and I can say i was 1 glass away from all 8 recommended! Things have to look up!