• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Watching Beat Bobby Flay

6w4g0txxvl7a.jpeg
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Watching Wrestlemania 5 with my boy so he can see what wrestling was like when it was cool! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Wrestling is still cool. My boys both wrestle. Itโ€™s my favorite sport. I may be the crazy mom mat side. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• jcrav77
    Options
    Watching Daddyโ€™s home 2.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Singing karaoke at a local dive bar. Haha

Awesome!
  • jcrav77
    Options
    Listening to a storm roll in.
  • cdubks88
    Options
    Waiting for my MRI. Wishing I had a donut. Maybe a glass of wine to wash it down. Don't judge me.

Hoping you get good news, Jenni. Drink all the wine and eat all the donuts. No judging here. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
  • cdubks88
    Options
    Waiting for my MRI. Wishing I had a donut. Maybe a glass of wine to wash it down. Don't judge me.

No judging... I'm waiting at the hospital to get some test results and I have Bailey's in my coffee ๐Ÿคซ

5wc9sm81kha9.gif

Thinking of you. Hoping you get good news. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

No judging... I'm waiting at the hospital to get some test results and I have Bailey's in my coffee ๐Ÿคซ

5wc9sm81kha9.gif

Best of luck to you both....
    You'll be in my thoughts ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Am sick, which is rare. Was going to lay on couch and binge watch The First 48 but don't have the heart to move him. ussq0tol3os3.jpg
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Just took a sleeping pill. Hoping I can sleep with all this *kitten* on my mind and tomorrow's test results.

Thinking of you my lovely peppa!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

Judge you??? I'm gonna join you babe!๐Ÿคท๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿท๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿซ.....throwing in the chocolate because that's how we roll Jenni!๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ˜‹
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

5wc9sm81kha9.gif

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ธmy queen!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Reading the forums and blow drying my ear because I read it helps painful ear infections and these antibiotics sure aren't doing the trick .....๐Ÿ˜ข

Ps you beautiful *kitten* are helping please continue with the shenanigans ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Training coworker..
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Am sick, which is rare. Was going to lay on couch and binge watch The First 48 but don't have the heart to move him. ussq0tol3os3.jpg

Lol in all fairness it looks way too comfy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ....feel better!! Being sick suuuuucks!๐Ÿ˜ข
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options

Lol in all fairness it looks way too comfy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ....feel better!! Being sick suuuuucks!๐Ÿ˜ข

Thank you
  • cheesefiend2011
    cheesefiend2011 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Eating falafel
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i made focaccia bread. i didn't eat it all.

yet

vdnvf8w84dhf.jpg

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    i made focaccia bread. i didn't eat it all.

yet

vdnvf8w84dhf.jpg

Yum yum yum!