MFP Clothing Exchange???

Options
2»

Replies

• Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to be the recipient of some castoffs cutestuff. I am in a 20denim22dresspant and like a 16 /XL in tops right now. I have a few 26/28 i could give away...but to be fair I did just give alot of my stuff to my sister. I would happily reimburse senders for shipping costs:)

Save the cat....what do u think?
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    girl, that is an AWESOME idea!!!!!! i would love to do something like that!!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i go to local thrift shops. there's one i go to with my mom and if you buy even one thing on a wednesday, you get a 50% off coupon for the following sunday. :-) i bought 33 clothing items for $58. :-) i have like 24 pairs of jeans now (size 10, 8 and 6). i wear 10 right now but i got 8's and 6's as my goal pants.
  • Purecity
    Purecity Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I also dont have much to pass along but i'd love to pick up a pair of 18 or 20 pants just to use as a judge for my next size down :)
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I have some super cute jeans that are 18 and 20 if you're interested
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Awesome Idea Jen! Im having a dillema with swimsuits lately! I have a 3x 2piece and the bottom doesnt want to stay on when im in class, I went all over here looking for a 2x (and smaller) I found a 1 x, 18, and 16 but no 2x. Anybody have one?
  • Hartach
    Options
    I feel the same. How would we work it? Ship them?
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    We can try recording what we have available and what we are looking for and where we are.

I'm in the UK. Have some spare UK size 14 stuff, including a lovely M&S trouser suit (14 bottoms, 12 jacket). Loads of jumpers and cardis, and some trendy Joe Browns stuff. I'm 5 foot 2, so my trousers will be short length.

Would be interested in some UK size 10 clothes.

Isn't there an MFP facebook page? I'll post this on the wall there too.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options