I want to prof myself ones again after 100 times failure

Options
I was trying to loos weight more then 100 time before but I never get sucsses. I start always with great energy but I never achieved my idial goal ...my husband always wants to see a sexy hot woman in me but I made him disappointed every time....so many time we fights argue alot he insulted me many times..& every time I felt insulted...but every morning is a new day and I start again,now I wanted to Chang myself any how ones in a life ...I wants to look beautiful for me ,I wants to become perfect for me . I wish this time I achieve a healthy life style and reach my goal weight ...I want to prof my husband worng ...I can also do this for me not for any one els .

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    Take some time and think back about what you find trips you up. Then try to modify what you did before. Did you start too strong? Make such big changes that you just couldn't keep it up?

Maybe start with some simple changes like drinking a lot of water and giving up any sugar based drinks. Maybe give up fast food and fried food. How about walk a little bit three times a week and build on that.

Start with some changes that lead to weight loss...even small changes will add up when you have a lot to lose and you will see the difference.

Then..start logging... set a realistic weekly goal. If you don't set your weight loss to too high of an amount.. you get to eat more. Some do that so they don't do such a strict diet that they can't keep up the harsh change to their lives.

You can do this.. take small steps and stay here and get encouragement from all of us. Also..do it for you..not him ..and don't let his critical words hurt you..turn it into motivation.
  • juhishringi6
    juhishringi6 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Take some time and think back about what you find trips you up. Then try to modify what you did before. Did you start too strong? Make such big changes that you just couldn't keep it up?

Maybe start with some simple changes like drinking a lot of water and giving up any sugar based drinks. Maybe give up fast food and fried food. How about walk a little bit three times a week and build on that.

Start with some changes that lead to weight loss...even small changes will add up when you have a lot to lose and you will see the difference.

Then..start logging... set a realistic weekly goal. If you don't set your weight loss to too high of an amount.. you get to eat more. Some do that so they don't do such a strict diet that they can't keep up the harsh change to their lives.

You can do this.. take small steps and stay here and get encouragement from all of us. Also..do it for you..not him ..and don't let his critical words hurt you..turn it into motivation.

Thanks dear for such a motivating words, I really need some good friends like u around me i will try to make small changes & follow them .
    Thanks ones again
  • janstewart62
    janstewart62 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Do this for yourself...not any man in your life....you are so worth it!!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I will add that being overweight is not your defining characteristic. It is a changeable attribute. I do not know what kind of person you are but I bet you have many great qualities. I learned a long time ago that loving myself didn't mean I had to like every aspect of myself. I certainly did not like being obese. But being obese didn't diminish who I was. I have always been kind of great. :sunglasses:
  • juhishringi6
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    I will add that being overweight is not your defining characteristic. It is a changeable attribute. I do not know what kind of person you are but I bet you have many great qualities. I learned a long time ago that loving myself didn't mean I had to like every aspect of myself. I certainly did not like being obese. But being obese didn't diminish who I was. I have always been kind of great. :sunglasses:

Agreed with u...I knw I have so many things wich I love the most and even there is so many friends and family members to incourage me ...but my confidence always break down by my one of the most closest person ( husband) he never admire that I have other quilety also he only see tht I am fat he fill ashemed for going out with me.. I can't live him coz of our Indian culture mariges can't be brok easily ..so I have to ignore his negetive thinking and work on my goals again
  • juhishringi6
    Options
    Do this for yourself...not any man in your life....you are so worth it!!

Thanks for the motivation