Over 200 Club: Week 2 (open group)

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I think you can do it! Will you be walking around much? Just don't go Nutso with food and I think you can hit that 205 goal! Don't think you can't but try and if you don't hit it at least you tried!!

Where are you going for your trip?

Thanks. I am definitely still going to try and lose weight because I am HIGHLY motivated to win that Wii!!

I am going to Phoenix for a week.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    My weight today is 237! My new goal is to shed at least 2 pounds per week - 8 pounds total for 4 weeks.

Loved the Cardio Challenge....the cal challenge was purdy easy for me, but now my cals are back down by 99, so we shall see.

Great job everyone!!!!!!!!!!
  • jcpm98
    jcpm98 Posts: 114
    Options
    My new weight for today is 287.......
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Great Job Myasty!!! And thanks for the words of encouragement the other day!! It was just water weight because I am back down to 230 again.YAY!!!Your not to far behind me.I am hoping to kick about 3 to 4 pounds off this week.I know I can if I stick to it and don't give up.You really do inspire me to do well.

WTG!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • flois
    flois Posts: 32
    Options
    HI all

I'm still here - :wink: stands on a box and waves across the atlantic :wink: - but I've been busy this week and reading rather than posting.

I've kept to my calories every day but lost :grumble: zero:grumble:

Never mind I shan't give up

Good weekend everyone
    Love from Flois
  • osmium
    osmium Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My weight today is 237! My new goal is to shed at least 2 pounds per week - 8 pounds total for 4 weeks.

Loved the Cardio Challenge....the cal challenge was purdy easy for me, but now my cals are back down by 99, so we shall see.

Great job everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Hey SB, why are your calories down by 99? Do you manually change your goal once you lose a certain amount ? I thought it must take account of that as it has my weight when I enter it in check-in? I'm still learning.

Proudmama - you can do it. Wii's are fun :-) How are you going to win one?
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options

ALERT!!!!!!

New challenge (week 4) thread is posted in the motivation and support thread but here is the link anyway!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/41987-over-200-club-week-4-open-group
  • rosered51
    Options
    Well i didn't lose any this week:grumble: and I gained 1/2 a lb last week so Friday I totally went off on a tail spin:noway: Had horrible calories (actually scared to go log it in):laugh:

I am back today to hopefully lose more this coming week.

I got a new pedometer which I :heart: ! It was recommended by Jillian and now I can challenge myself to do 10000 steps a day (which I did do Friday so maybe the day wasn't as horrible as I think it was!). I also got some new work out tapes so I am excited to change up my routine.

Amann, I believe my original goal was to lose 8 lbs by our 4 week mark. Do you have my start weight with the over 200 club? I am not sure what that was, but I can go back and look if you need me to. Don't think I will make it, but that's ok. I am going to keep at it!

WTG Everyone!:flowerforyou: Keep up the great work!:drinker:
  • Matterafun
    Options
    Just weighing in for yesterday. I lost about .6 lbs for week 3, so my current weight is now 200.4. Slowly, but surely we're making progress!
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    I did great all last week. I was so proud of myself. Then this weekend all I did was lounge on the couch and watch movies with my son who was sick. I'd have to admit it was a really nice break:wink: I am ready to get back on the horse and get my cardio in again. Hopefully the little one will be feeling better this week. So anyways. My current weight was 223 my goal for week 4 is to lose 2 lbs and be 221. Good luck to everyone this week.
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    didn't get much done this week with state wrestling going on, but I did get a lot of walking in from have to park prob around a mile away from the Qwest Center! But anywho I'm down to 260! Next weigh in, GOOD BYE 60's!!!
  • whynotme
    whynotme Posts: 16
    Options
    My starting weight on 1/5/09 was 232.5. I have not been able to keep up with postings here for about a week and it shows with my not being as motivated to stay on track. Weigh in on Friday was 227.5. I am getting back on track today. :happy:

I don't know what goal to shoot for other than getting back on track...eating right, watching what I eat - by making good choices and exercising like I did back in January where I saw the pounds coming off each week, even if little by litte.

So, are we going to another area to continue? Not sure what you call these things exactly.

:blushing:

Hope you had a great time in SF.:smile:
  • sapphire092170
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am new to this group ( I hope you don't mind me joining)! I know I was 299 in mid January, but I didn't really start to attack this weight problem till February 1st, I weighed in at 293. I am now sitting at 275 and am gung ho to get the rest of it off. My ultimate goal is 162 which for my height and frame will be a good weight ( I think...never been that small). It looks like weigh in here is Friday? I have been doing Sunday...but will do Friday as well. So, my weight Friday was 276, now as for the exercise...I've done 3.3 miles (60 min on the treadmill) Sunday and 3.42 miles (60 min on the treadmill) Monday. Looks like you report your calories in and stuff too...do you just do that Friday? I am happy to find a group of motivated people to share this with. Support is key through this battle of the bulge.

Nice to meet you all...
    Bobbi
  • rosered51
    rosered51 Posts: 189
    Options
    Sapphire welcome!

We are now on a new thread...our current challenge is strength training.

Here's the link
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/41987-over-200-club-week-4-open-group?

amann is our wonderful leader...she may need more info from you to add you to our spreadsheet.

Best of luck on your weight loss journey!
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am way over 200 and have been lazy, well really just tired all the time, But in my mind I want to lose weight, my body is just lazy. I need your help...
  • lizamaya
    lizamaya Posts: 5
    Options
    I would really like to join too! I am just so close to giving up, as usual, I need support, something to motivate me and keep me busy. I am nor ever was very athletic, and the gym really kicks my butt and makes me seriously hungry... I did buy a 3 mile walk dvd that seems to be okay.
    I am not sure what info u need, but I'll be happy to get it to you!
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am way over 200 and have been lazy, well really just tired all the time, But in my mind I want to lose weight, my body is just lazy. I need your help...
    Hey girl we are in week 6 and I am not sure how to give you the link.Just look under motivation and support Over 200 Club Week 6 Started my awestfall
  • awestfall
    Options
    I would really like to join too! I am just so close to giving up, as usual, I need support, something to motivate me and keep me busy. I am nor ever was very athletic, and the gym really kicks my butt and makes me seriously hungry... I did buy a 3 mile walk dvd that seems to be okay.
    Weigh ins are on Fridays and we have challenges weekly.This weeks challenge is cardio.See how much cardio you can do this week.Our new thread is week 6 over in motivation and support.I am not sure how to send the link.
  • awestfall
    Options
    Weigh ins are on Fridays and we have challenges weekly.This weeks challenge is cardio.See how much cardio you can do this week.Our new thread is week 6 over in motivation and support.I am not sure how to send the link.
    ANY NEW MEMBERS HERE IS OUR NEW THREAD
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/48985-over-200-club-week-6