Starting over again. No turning back!

Options
Hi all!👋🏽
It’s been a long time since my last attempt at losing weight. So long that I started a new MFP account so I didn’t have to look at my previous weight. I’ve gained so much that my previous weight is looking pretty good right now.

I really need friends who are starting this journey and will be as encouraging to me as I will be to them. Send me a friend request, PLEASE! I have started strong, maybe a bit too aggressively, but I know if I’m not all in, I’ll fizzle away quickly.

I work a very slow paced, boring job. I can easily sit and snack at my desk for 8 hours a day. I have replaced my snacks with healthy options and focus more on drinking water than eating.

I have the hardest time at home. My husband and kids are passively supportive. They want me to succeed but have no problem eating junk in front of me. I wish I could put the whole house on a diet, but they bring in their own snacks. Temptation is everywhere.

My short term goal is just to be able to fit into my summer clothes from last year once the weather warms up. Long term, lose 100+.

Replies