Jillian Michaels Workouts...

Options
2»

Replies

• Suzieqt81
    Suzieqt81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys...I went ahead and ordered it...
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have 4 or 5 of her workouts and love each one. My favorites are definitely 30DS or Ripped in 30.. The workouts are short, but you get a REALLY good work out! I've been doing Ripped for about a week now and definitely seen improvements in the definition of muscles in my arms and legs, and my butt is rock hard again!
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I like to do strength and cardio separately, so my favourite Jillians are:

1) No More Trouble Zones - 7 strength circuits that hit every muscle from head to toe.

2) Banish Fat Boost Metabolism - 7 cardio circuits with some ab work thrown in.

each workout is about 45-50 minutes. I have almost all of Jillians dvds but none of them give me that "thoroughly-worked-out" feeling like these two.
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I liked 30D Shred, hated her Yoga DVD. The yoga DVD is not for beginners.
  • lindsay6694
    Options
    i love all of her dvds. ive done pretty much all of them..some a couple times. thats actually how i lost all of my weight. i would start with the 30 day shred. Ripped in 30 is tough too and similiar to the 30 day shred but harder. i love her yoga meltdown for toning and no more trouble zones as well. i still cant get thru banish fat boost metabolism without stopping haha i also have her shred it with weights which is a kettlebell workout. i did her 6 week 6 pack too & level 2 is a killer. shes great! i cant say enough good things about her but also your diet is key. i didnt follow her meal plan..i did it on my own :)

heres my b4 and after thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293594-i-surpassed-my-goal-today-w-a-bunch-of-pics
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I started with the 30 Day Shred over a year ago and had great results. I couldn't walk for two days after the first workout, but once I got past the soreness, I was amazed at how quickly my endurance and strength increased. Managed to drop 12 stubborn pounds & toned up pretty well with that workout, and kept buying her DVDs (and new pants!).

I have Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, Yoga Meltdown, Shred it With Weights, Ripped in 30, and Six Week 6 Pack. I love the 30 Day Shred & Ripped in 30 for short workouts that pack a punch. Once I got through the 30 days on both, I continued back through the levels, using heavier weights as I got stronger. I also alternate days with Banish Fat or Six Week 6 Pack, just to keep things interesting, and depending on how much time I have. I like that some of the workouts use more weight, some have more cardio, etc.

The Yoga & the Shred It With Weights are probably my least favorites.
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options

The Yoga & the Shred It With Weights are probably my least favorites.

Me too. Those "Turkish Get Ups" are killer hard....hello? Hell no.