• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    Ima go figure out how Reddit works

It's a circle jerk of the perpetually offended
    Sooooo. Mfp-ish?
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Watching the Outsider. Second to the last episode. Such a great series.
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    Ima go figure out how Reddit works

It's a circle jerk of the perpetually offended
    Sooooo. Mfp-ish?

Lol,nah .MFP is way better.I didn't sign up for it,I look at reddit strictly for entertainment.
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Listening to TopTenz and ignoring my cat as he tells me how terrible I am for not letting him out of the apartment.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Listening to TopTenz and ignoring my cat as he tells me how terrible I am for not letting him out of the apartment.

What if your cat is really ignoring you and you think you’re ignoring him but then he thinks you’re ignoring him and in turn decides to ignore you some more. Just saying.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Laying in bed and trying to wind down.
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member

What if your cat is really ignoring you and you think you’re ignoring him but then he thinks you’re ignoring him and in turn decides to ignore you some more. Just saying.

It is something he would absolutely do. He's done screaming at the door and trying to open my dresser and his laying on my leg. I was going to do the dishes, I guess they'll have to wait.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Just returned from a sunset jog/walk by the beach. Now to eat than chill! 🍷 5uu2mfb5dgac.jpeg
    pvbtbiiyelbf.jpeg

Beautiful!
  • WorkMyGoals
    WorkMyGoals Posts: 622 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Just returned from a sunset jog/walk by the beach. Now to eat than chill! 🍷 5uu2mfb5dgac.jpeg
    pvbtbiiyelbf.jpeg

Beautiful!
    Thanks Chris. I’m fortunate to live so close to the ocean. The sunset was absolutely amazing!
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    coffee. Coffee in bed. Thinking about how I should have grabbed my gym clothes off the drying rack when I was up.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,511 Member
    Trying to figure out how to meal plan... being overwhelmed and realizing this is too much work. :grimace:

I just went and bought 8 glass containers with lids. Every time I make a meal, I usuay have leftovers. Instead of putting them back in the fridge (typically to go bad, because noone likes leftovers) I put them together as a dinner in my glass container and toss it in the freezer.

I usually get 2 meals out of them, we eat fresh dinners, and there's a lot less waste. Over time, then variety in the freezer grows and I rarely have to buy frozen dinners.

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Cleaning out my closet
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Cleaning out my closet

Cleaning out my soul.

Dang, it sure is cluttered.
  • Motorsheen
    Just watching the carnage on Wall Street; this is a BloodBath.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Just watching the carnage on Wall Street; this is a BloodBath.

tommen-jumping.gif
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Eating*

*this applies most times of the day
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    At work playing the See How Long I Can Go Without Doing Work game. 2 extra guys in the office today, I'm one of them, won't even have a desk until 2pm.

The guys who should have retired years ago and have grown roots in their chairs can get off their *kitten* for a change

How's that for a Monday morning tirade ? 😛