Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Things you can't do?

Replies

• Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    balanc79 wrote: »
    balanc79 wrote: »
    Stop criticizing myself

Do you feel bad about it?

Only sometimes.it does help me to be a better person and to do better things but I can be hard on myself as well and dwell on the failures and “what if’s”

I believe that being hard on ourselves is the key to success. I think you are doing the right thing.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Lick my elbow

I’ll do it for three minutes if...

Oh no. Same
  • Soon2BSuper
    Soon2BSuper Posts: 1,767 Member
    Roller skate in a Buffalo Herd
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Punch through the intersection when the signal is red...

😬
  • balanc79
    balanc79 Posts: 148 Member
    edited March 2020
    Sit criss cross applesauce for more than 2 minutes 😂
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    I can't donate blood. My veins are notoriously hard to find. Which sucks cause I've had surgery probably a dozen times and starting an IV takes every nurse in the building trying.

I am not allowed to donate, they said I was possibly exposed to mad cow when I was in Germany in the 80's. Maybe that explains everything else I can't do, which is an endless list.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I can't do a pushup. I only really started working out yesterday and oh man is it a sad state of affairs.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    I can’t judge distance while parking/pulling out of a spot. My vehicle is huge, I feel like I’m about to hit a car and when I look out my window, I’ve got several feet of room.🙈
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,940 Member
    Use an elliptical without holding on, those of you that can text and not fall over doing so at the same time amaze me!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I can’t judge distance while parking/pulling out of a spot. My vehicle is huge, I feel like I’m about to hit a car and when I look out my window, I’ve got several feet of room.🙈

I can't 'front in' to a spot, can only back in, and if I park beside a curb, I'll often hit it driving out...my vehicle is a small sedan!

Annnd
    *edit to take drama away from your post Mel😘
  • MelG7777
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I can't 'front in' to a spot, can only back in, and if I park beside a curb, I'll often hit it driving out...my vehicle is a small sedan!

Annnd

Oh no! Was there drama? Lol.

That’s interesting. You can back in better? My vehicle is massive but I really wasn’t much better in a minivan or car.🙈
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member

Annnd

Back In ???

* friend request expedited !
  • MelG7777
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Annnd

Back In ???

* friend request expedited !

Dis me still being confused. 🤪 Lol. I mean, I think I get where you’re going an all but I would have never taken that from that. Lol. Omg, sometimes I don’t know about me I guess.
  • MelG7777
    Also....I can’t do “double unders” while jumping rope. I didn’t think I could single under jump rope so I honestly don’t even try during class. But I’m 99.999% sure I can’t. And most things I really do attempt and eventually am able to do there. At least a few.
  • MelG7777
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Also....I can’t do “double unders” while jumping rope. I didn’t think I could single under jump rope so I honestly don’t even try during class. But I’m 99.999% sure I can’t. And most things I really do attempt and eventually am able to do there. At least a few.

I think you can. Its all about rhythm. Keep your arms straight, spin the rope with your wrists not your shoulder, dont change your jump pattern......practice without a rope. Keep the rhythm by constantly repeating, jump, spin, spin.....and doing that as you say it. A little practice, and no problem. :)

Ok...maybe I’ll try next time. Thanks!