Meals for belly fat loss

draybook
draybook Posts: 1 Member
Right now I'm chowing down on protein but I really want to cut my belly fat while building strength. I have a limited routine of food right now. I basically eat 3 eggs with turkey sausage for breakfast, a banana before work, three skinless chicken breasts and another banana spread out on break and lunch at work and two cans of tuna after my workout late at night. Any ideas? The simpler the plan the better for me. As far as drinks, I only drink Coke Zero if I have to have a soda, a glass of milk for breakfast and at night and water in between. Thanks!

Replies

• lorihall1979
    lorihall1979 Posts: 1 Member
    You will be surprised if you cut out our Coke Zero... I was - a Diet Pepsi drinker... It did make a difference.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    You will be surprised if you cut out our Coke Zero... I was - a Diet Pepsi drinker... It did make a difference.

How can you promise that?

Maybe you did see a change in your belly fat after cutting Diet Pepsi and making no other changes to your diet and activity level (although I'd be curious to know how you measured this), but you shouldn't assume this would be universal. I've cut out diet soda in the last few weeks (for non-dietary purposes) and there has been no change in my measurements (nor would I expect there to be, as everything else has stayed the same).
  • mary_lou_rios
    mary_lou_rios Posts: 45 Member
    Wanna lower belly fat I recommended omitting sugar! Try the 14 day no sugar detox I’m on day 10. I lost 5 pounds in just a few days. You know you making a difference when my 9 year old son asks me “momma you look skinny”
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Lowering calories causes fat loss. If you cut your sugar calories and didn't replace them, you lost weight. But there's no way to target where the weight comes off first.
  • chellyma82
    chellyma82 Posts: 1 Member

Removing soda does not reduce fat, but can reduce waist size by eliminating belly bloat caused by carbonation. Eliminating all carbonation can also cause your stomach to shrink after belly bloat is gone helping you to eat less. This does depend on how much carbonation you intake daily as to whether you will see a noticable difference or not. Great job taking that step, cutting soda out is a really hard one to do!!!