The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Hope everyone is keeping sane.
    My workout today was decluttering my son's room. We were looking for stuff to donate to kids with less stuff who could use it during Coronapocalypse

As of today, yeah I am because I've done my errands, until next month.

That's very kind, of you & your son!

Good job Duchess. It's so weird going to ant stores. Everyone is clearly there on a mission to get in and get out. It's an interesting time that's for sure
  • GoodOneWahhhh
    GoodOneWahhhh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey look! It's a fat middle aged asthmatic with a medium risk of coronavirus... Yay! Add me! Let's lose weight (or die trying!)
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is keeping sane.
    My workout today was decluttering my son's room. We were looking for stuff to donate to kids with less stuff who could use it during Coronapocalypse

As of today, yeah I am because I've done my errands, until next month.

That's very kind, of you & your son!

Good job Duchess. It's so weird going to ant stores. Everyone is clearly there on a mission to get in and get out. It's an interesting time that's for sure

Thank you, Ali! It's such an oddity to've to be impolite, to be polite.
  • mary_lou_rios
    mary_lou_rios Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Makes me feel good when my age is pretty much my graying hair which I color 😇I smile big when I look better then some 30ish year olds! I’ll be 45 next month!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I am pretty excited about my grey hairs. I have looked forward to it since my teens. I don't care if it makes me look older.
  • DecadeDuchess
    Options
    I am pretty excited about my grey hairs. I have looked forward to it since my teens. I don't care if it makes me look older.

I'll be when I finally get them, I'm gonna be 40 years old April 1st & still don't have any, unless they're within the rear of my head but I still am unable to find any with a mirror back there. Other than anything reddish, I've naturally been every other young person's hair color & I was within love, with every 1 of them!

I even love, being bald & the layers that my hair grew via, over the 2 years prior to shaving it again {I shave, my head because I figure that I shed nearly a month's worth of hair within a week, when it's at it's longest}.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I'm getting some greys. My hair is blond so they're not noticeable but nothing would get me in a hairstylist's chair to get them coloured. I get my hair cut maybe once a year I hate sitting still for those types of things 😂.

I don't mind telling others my age. They're always shocked to hear how hold i am. I think I'm just normal for an old chick maybe the others all look older haha. However I believe staying active and keeping a youthful attitude is a good way to keep young
  • DaisheaBoo
    DaisheaBoo Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    34 ~> ADD ME! ;)
  • DecadeDuchess
    Options
    I'm getting some greys. My hair is blond so they're not noticeable but nothing would get me in a hairstylist's chair to get them coloured. I get my hair cut maybe once a year I hate sitting still for those types of things 😂.

I don't mind telling others my age. They're always shocked to hear how hold i am. I think I'm just normal for an old chick maybe the others all look older haha. However I believe staying active and keeping a youthful attitude is a good way to keep young

I use to believe that you were younger than me, until I saw a post where you were mentioning your age range!
  • AliNouveau
    Options

I use to believe that you were younger than me, until I saw a post where you were mentioning your age range!

Haha ya I'm way older. I attribute it to spending long hours in skating rinks. The toxic fumes are anti-aging hahah
  • DecadeDuchess
    Options

Haha ya I'm way older. I attribute it to spending long hours in skating rinks. The toxic fumes are anti-aging hahah

Single digits older, isn't way older. Being an athlete, also meant that you ate better to do it well & that's what mainly keeps you young, not those fumes. :D
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    ... I don't mind telling others my age. They're always shocked to hear how hold i am. I think I'm just normal for an old chick maybe the others all look older haha. However I believe staying active and keeping a youthful attitude is a good way to keep young

Amen to that attitude, @AliNouveau.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    ... I don't mind telling others my age. They're always shocked to hear how hold i am. I think I'm just normal for an old chick maybe the others all look older haha. However I believe staying active and keeping a youthful attitude is a good way to keep young

Amen to that attitude, @AliNouveau.

I spend time with lots of active seniors. I'm amazed when they reveal their ages

So in my efforts to use leftovers and minimize waste during these interesting times I have been working through my freezer. Today I made the most amazing meatball sub on fresh bread I made myself. We're working on a new sour dough starter too partly as a science project. Stay healthy friends
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 982 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    The guy I sit next to at work has CV. He seems to be recovering, fortunately.

I met him last Friday, so I guess I have a week of self isolation ahead.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,257 Member
    Options
    drmwc wrote: »
    The guy I sit next to at work has CV. He seems to be recovering, fortunately.

I met him last Friday, so I guess I have a week of self isolation ahead.

Good luck hope you will br ok!
  • guila05
    guila05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let's get motivated
  • foster1503
    foster1503 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    52 from UK please add me 👍
  • CMSC143
    CMSC143 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    53 here.. I need more friends ☺️ thanks ❤️ Keep safe y’all....
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. I hope you all are staying safe, and well.

Morning lovely lady.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »

Morning lovely lady.

Good morning lovely ladies 🙂