Pineapple is bad for you!

Options
SiltyPigeon
SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
My daughter gets hives every time she eats pineapple. Definitive proof that pineapple is unhealthy and everyone should stop eating it. It probably causes cancer, too, since it breaks down into formaldehyde in your digestive system.

Diet Soda is okay, though.

Replies

• Heatherbledsoe
    Heatherbledsoe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    what? lololol
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    I think we should all listen to this poster....after all....they have lost 46lb.

I also heard that prison food was good diet food for you....definitive proof that crime should not be illegal!
  • nikkoteeny
    nikkoteeny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    .....this is a parody post, right? lol
  • tcoburn2002
    Options
    you're an idiot...:bigsmile:
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I think we should all listen to this poster....after all....they have lost 46lb.

I also heard that prison food was good diet food for you....definitive proof that crime should not be illegal!

Well, on the prison food topic, I've heard it make you poo soup cans. So I'll pass on that, haha.
  • Paddy31
    Paddy31 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Pineapples are very dangerous if used as suppositories. They should be banned.

Also it's true about the formaldehyde - we should ban all fruit.

And Marmite
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options

actually, i think they need to make things more illegal and have bigger jail sentences attached so we can all get into jail to lose weight. sounds like a good plan to me.
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Pineapples are bad for you, but cigarettes are good for you.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options

Please don't attack people. I agree, if hives are caused by pineapple, I'm throwing out mine all right now. I cried for 15 hours just now thinking about your poor citrus lacking household.
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    Options
    thats sooooo not funny some people will actually beieve that !!!:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

Please don't attack people. I agree, if hives are caused by pineapple, I'm throwing out mine all right now. I cried for 15 hours just now thinking about your poor citrus lacking household.

Pineapple isn't citrus.
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    whatever.lol
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    ahahahah ahhhh
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options

Pineapple isn't citrus.

Well it aint dairy or meat. Are you sure?
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I died of pineapple cancer.

Twice.
  • carrie145
    Options

Twice.
    Sorry for your.......loss:sad:
  • Paddy31
    Paddy31 Posts: 115 Member
    Options

Pineapple isn't citrus.

Well it aint dairy or meat. Are you sure?

Pineapple is a bromeliad and doesn't contain citric acid. It does, however, vote Republican and supports the NRA.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    peanut butter is also extremely bad for you, the best weight loss alternative is hot fudge
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options

Twice.

I lol'ed

Pineapple eats me alive, i think its part zombie
  • dcholliday2
    dcholliday2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can have a food allergy to pineapple, but other than that it's an excellent fruit for you & I feel bad that she can't have delicious pineapple! It is one of the cleanest as in least amount of pesticides.

I once had an allergic reaction to pre-cut pineapple from Fresh and Easy (which had come from Malaysia). I broke out in a rash on the inside of my elbows within minutes...& cause I'm scientist, I saved 1/2 of it then ate it again a couple days later to see if I got the same reaction & I did! I bought a whole pineapple from my regular grocery store, cut that up, and was fine. I now only buy whole pineapple, because who knows what's in that pre-cut package to keep it preserved for that long!