Wireless Headphone Recommendations

2»

Replies

• Heather29angel
    Heather29angel Posts: 5 Member
    Beats Solo 2...good bass.
  • dougii
    dougii Posts: 676 Member
    You might want to check out the JLab Audio - JBuds Air Sport True Wireless. I just ordered a pair that should be here today. The Sound Guys give them excellent ratings for gym/workout use and they are reasonably prices at $69.99.
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Samsung Galaxy buds.

Second this! I hated earbuds and headphones until my husband got me these for Christmas last year. Snug, yet comfortable fit.
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    These no-name ones have served me well for about 1-1/2 years so far... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GJD3GTR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_jWYvEbDA5HPJK (likely way more options available now then back then. I also required them to have pause-play/volume/back-fwd controls, which were less common then. And ability to switch between both - left only - right only depending on activity so no missed alerts while cycling when left one not in ear).
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    (note.. My reason for ditching the not-completely-wireless ones was that I most frequently only used one bud and would have to securely clip up the other side while running or riding. There may be ones of this style that wouldn't be an issue for you).
  • Sennheiser Momentum’s.

Had a pair of jaybirds and for some reason they simply stopped connecting to any device I had. They were fine. Slipped out every now and then. Bought a pair of Sennheisers less than a year ago and they have been amazing! I do need to adjust my right bud every once in a while during jump rope routines. Running. Heavy bag boxing. Never an issue and the sound is excellent.
  • danger1108
    danger1108 Posts: 15 Member
    I have Aftershockz Air bone conduction headphones and love them. Earbuds never stay in my ears.
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    I ordered from bcpods.com. Cheap, but they have decent sound. I find the touch sensitivity a bit much as they have a calling feature and will sometimes try to call the last person on my calling list when I take them in and out of my ears. But, for $30 they sound good,stay in my ears, are comfortable, connect easily. They only last about 1.5hrs before needing charging, but that works for my gym workouts(when I want them the most) and most of my runs.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    I personally like the UA Rock headphones... a single charge lasts a week, they are comfy with washable removable ear pads, and they lasted me over a year so far.
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 887 Member
    Sennheiser Momentum’s.

Had a pair of jaybirds and for some reason they simply stopped connecting to any device I had. They were fine. Slipped out every now and then. Bought a pair of Sennheisers less than a year ago and they have been amazing! I do need to adjust my right bud every once in a while during jump rope routines. Running. Heavy bag boxing. Never an issue and the sound is excellent.

Another vote for the Sennheisers
    Expensive but excellent sound quality
  • iancity
    iancity Posts: 26 Member
    Budget is a major factor here, how much you willing to spend?
    For me, tried the Jabra elite65t (I cycle) but found the 'hearthrough' was not particularly effective (lets you hear the outside world, prime importance when cycling). So after reading some reviews which said a few were not happy with the 65t's, went for the 75t's - love them, everything good about the 65t's, plus the hearthrough works!
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    I will be vote # 17-ish for AfterShokz. I started with the Titanium Mini, then got a pair of the Air something or other. I wanted something with 8+ hours battery life and the open ear design is a literal life saver for outdoor activities.

I don’t know that they would work as effectively for indoor workouts in a gym since the purpose is to allow for the ambient sound to be heard.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    No complaints with the AirPods, even on trails. Can shake my head and they don't budge.
  • Tack1747
    Tack1747 Posts: 7 Member
    SnifterPug wrote: »
    I use MPOW - they are linked with a wire but there is nothing on the wire to swing or drag. All the controls are on the ear piece. They're also pretty inexpensive so not a tragedy if you try them and find they're not for you.

Likwise... they're great for boxing bag training and sit quite nicely behind my head...
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,081 Member
    i ended up going with the tozo t6 based on reviews, price and the fact the tozo t10 seems to have 40k reviews (fake ratings?) on amazon and has a good rating

lets see how it goes
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Merkavar wrote: »
    i ended up going with the tozo t6 based on reviews, price and the fact the tozo t10 seems to have 40k reviews (fake ratings?) on amazon and has a good rating

lets see how it goes

well all the gyms closed down so I havent had a chance to test them on a treadmill
  • dawnkirkwood18
    dawnkirkwood18 Posts: 41 Member
    I am brutal on headphones and sun glasses so I don’t go with expensive options for either. I have a pair of Blackweb wireless headphones that were around $30 last for over 12 hours of play time, pair and fit well and have lasted me over 18 months so far with regular use.