P90 Results (With Pics)

Options
So I wrapped up P90 Last week and am so glad I stuck with it. I have always been small framed but over the years, since I have never had to worry about what I eat, I have eaten poorly and it has caught with me somewhat. I finally decided I wanted to actually get in shape. So here are some pics after my 90 day journey.

I will be starting P90X on Monday and can't wait to see what another 90 days will do for me.

6108256412_d3e5441298.jpg

6107708533_160b00f5fb.jpg

6107708565_dd26eba63f.jpg

EDIT: Had to switch to Flickr to get the pics to post. Even with lower case img, it still wouldn't show.

Replies

• fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    write the [ IMG ] tags in undercase or the pics won't display.
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! (shaved and all!) lol Keep it up!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Well done, nicely toned, a big difference there!!
  • loubulou2209
    Options
    That's fantastic, well done!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Based off the photos Ive seen, I think once I get closer to my goal, Im gonna start doing this. How many days in are you?
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • timtamslam
    timtamslam Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Big changes man, congrats :]
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I also had great success with P90. Are you considering starting P90 Master Series?
  • eracman
    Options
    @xfaultx

The left is before day 1 (Actually I think I took those pics a week in). The pics on the right is day 90. Basically before and after pics. Note that I also followed a 40/30/30 (protein/carbs/fat) plan for my food (I was very diligent about it). I am fairly certain that helped my results.

I start P90X on Monday.
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Awesome work man! If you liked P90 you will love P90X :) I also have a smallish frame, I'm between small and medium depending on the chart used, lol. For a 6'2" guy, that meant I could carry a lot of fat with out people noticing for a long time. Like you, caught up to me about a year ago. You will love the new lifestyle!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Nice! (But your supposed to flex the guns man! :wink: )
  • kristinaohno
    kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    wow, very awesome!
  • eracman
    Options
    Nice! (But your supposed to flex the guns man! :wink: )

There is a Flex pic in my photos if you check the photos under my profile. I just didn't post them here. Not sure why.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Great job man! You will love P90X
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Lindaj44
    Lindaj44 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Nice tone! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!