Start 30 day shred during lockdown? Coronavirus

Hi Guys! I am in full-on lockdown in Italy. No more running outside. Does anyone want to start the 30 day shred with me? I have started that thing like 1000 times and never finished it. Curious to see what the results would actually be. Also, a great way to keep focused on something other than the house in this period. Let me know!

Replies

• Killakee
    Killakee Posts: 17 Member
    I’ll totally do it with you!! I’ve been meaning to get back into it, I’ve never gotten more than halfway through!
  • bellissimaluna
    bellissimaluna Posts: 75 Member
    YAY! I would like to start tomorrow, but am flexible...when works for you?
  • demi645
    demi645 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi, I need a challenge. I've been struggling since the gym closed. Never tried it but need something to keep me on track. Let me know when you are starting.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I was thinking about getting 30 day shred and/ripped In 30 from the shelf...either way, I hope you stay healthy!
  • Killakee
    Killakee Posts: 17 Member
    YAY! I would like to start tomorrow, but am flexible...when works for you?

Let’s start tomorrow then, I’m so excited!! I already have it on my computer, so I’ll do it first thing in the morning with you! ❤️
  • josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    Had to look this up. Might be able to use Youtube version. Will try this evening before bed.
  • DancingMoosie
    Did workout 1 today.
    29rf7ywnplfm.jpg
    I like that it is only 25 min and I have time and energy left for something else. I followed it with a step workout. My goal is to do some resistance training each day.
  • josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    I am in. Found it online and hung in there. Will repeat daily from here to ?then. May the corona leave us and those we know.
  • WandaVaughn
    WandaVaughn Posts: 420 Member
    How do I log this workout? Thinking about pulling out my old dvd and blowing the dust off of it!
  • bellissimaluna
    demi645 wrote: »
    Hi, I need a challenge. I've been struggling since the gym closed. Never tried it but need something to keep me on track. Let me know when you are starting.

Hi! Sorry, Did not come to MFP unit late today! (For me....it is almost 9PM, in Italy. ) Anyway....we were thinking of starting today, but even tomorrow is fine. I am super excited guys. YAY FOR US!!
  • bellissimaluna
    I was thinking about getting 30 day shred and/ripped In 30 from the shelf...either way, I hope you stay healthy!

Thanks for your message......start today or tomorrow and do ripped or shred. I am so excited!
  • bellissimaluna
    I am in. Found it online and hung in there. Will repeat daily from here to ?then. May the corona leave us and those we know.

Awesome....starting today or tomorrow for folks who are getting my response a little late...either way, we will be within a day of each other.....Corona go away!
  • bellissimaluna
    How do I log this workout? Thinking about pulling out my old dvd and blowing the dust off of it!

Hi!!!!! dust off and join us! I usually log it as "circuit training."
  • Inazea
    Inazea Posts: 157 Member
    Count me in! I usually go running and sprinting but that's not an option anymore obviously and I need a way to stay active at home because who knows how many weeks we will be locked up.
  • demi645
    demi645 Posts: 20 Member
    Made it through day 1! This is exactly I needed to get me back in motion.
  • WandaVaughn
    WandaVaughn Posts: 420 Member
    I'll have to start on Sunday.
  • kx7003
    kx7003 Posts: 102 Member
    edited March 2020
    If you go on your stairs and do steps ups fast you will see it’s the same intensity as running except you go one up and then one down. I have a step so I use that and it’s just as high intensity as running or jump rope. I’m starting today as I’ve relaxed my exercise and diet since being at home and I’m starting to gain weight unfortunately. Should we weigh in here and log exercise every day?
  • DancingMoosie

I log it as circuit training
  • bellissimaluna
    Inazea wrote: »
    Count me in! I usually go running and sprinting but that's not an option anymore obviously and I need a way to stay active at home because who knows how many weeks we will be locked up.

Awesome!!!!!!!
    Not the locked up part.... :D
  • bellissimaluna
    I'll have to start on Sunday.

Perfect! I am sure we will all be a day or two off....important thing is to start....and to finish!