Crying in the Dressing Room

Options

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Please don't get tears and snot on the clothes you are not planning to purchase. Well done! :flowerforyou:

This problem may be alleviated if she blows her nose in the crotchal area of men's pants and/or jeans. Jeans create more of a crusty appearance, but appropriately colored slacks may conceal the evidence a bit more.

Oh, and good job!
  • aph1234
    Options
    graet job its wonderful isnt it
  • jwerman
    jwerman Posts: 176
    Options
    *wild cheering and clapping! *
    That is fantastic! Usually any crying I do in the dressing room is tears of sorrow, but I had a similar Nsv myself today. Not quite out of plus size pants but I was trying on shirts today that were from the JUNIORS section!! I couldn't believe it! Ended up buying three shirts that didn't have multiple xx's on them! First time in way too long! woohoo! Congrats! Here's to happy tears in the dressing room from now on! :)
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • Suzymo3
    Suzymo3 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great story! Thanks for sharing.
  • xjlishey1
    Options
    congratulations
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    That's so great! Congrats.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    hehe, feels great doesn't it!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Woot!!! That is so awesome, congratulations on the milestone. Need me to pass some kleenex?? ;)
  • aparks1177
    Options
    That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to get there!!! I'm very happy for you!!
  • prettywhitty
    prettywhitty Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congrats on enjoying shopping!
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome!!! I can't wait to see "normal numbers"! Congratulations girl!
  • tarheelchic
    tarheelchic Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's awesome super congrats! I remember that moment, i screamed so loud i think i gave the lady next to me a heart attack L:OL.................. Keep it up!!!
  • gnalani
    gnalani Posts: 126
    Options
    AWW this may be the best NSV story I have read so far. Pretty soon those pants you just bought will be too big :)
  • HungryMom
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am sure the attendant thought I was crazy trying on 20+ pairs of jeans and being teary eyed, but I didn't give a damn. I'm rockin' my "small" jeans. :happy:
  • spoccer
    spoccer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm so jealous .. I can't wait for the day when I will be out of the plus section :flowerforyou:
  • jenniefromtherock
    Options
    That's wonderful! I bought size 16 skinny jeans at old navy and the feeling was amazing!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    YEAH for you!!!! Great job
  • authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    Way to go!!! what a great accomplishment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!