Members who are 50lbs or more down and still needing to lose more weight. UNITE!!!!!

Options
I came back to this site almost 200 days ago as of today based on my streak with more discipline to finish the job. I have been logging my meals consistently, and exercising. From doing that and staying consistent I have manged to lose 55lbs so far and I am still going strong. As I get closer to my goal, I would like to meet more people like me who have lost 50lbs or more to continue this journey with me as we continue to lose weight in a healthy matter.

My goal is to get lean (6 -pac) and strong which is something that I have never achieved for as long as I can remember, and to one day run a full marathon.

I would love to hear your goals as well Please share if you want.

Replies

• LoKoMi
    LoKoMi Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I’m 50 years old, overweight all my life but got really bad in the past 10 years. 5’4”, 225! I lost 70 pounds in 18 mos, and almost 15 crept back on since Thanksgiving. I’m hovering around 163 right now, looking to lose those last pounds by the end of summer.
    My goal is 150, to be more consistent with exercise, and to stay in single-digit clothing sizes 🤣 I don’t have a particular goal for how I look- I’m an ol’lady, rocking grey hair- if I’m saggy so be it! I just want to be healthier and feel better right now, and should my family be so blessed in the future: look amazing as the Mother of the Bride and have energy to enjoy grandchildren. Those future possibilities keep me motivated!
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I have lost 80 lbs over the last year. I need to lose between 30 and 50 more.

Basically my plan is to drop another 30 and see how I feel then. I would still be overweight technically but I'm not interested in my BMI, I just want to feel nice and look nice while wearing nice clothes.
  • hannahm120
    hannahm120 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I lost 52lbs between October of 2018 and October of 2019 squeaking me into a healthy BMI range. Since then I’ve essentially been in maintenance mode however, I’d like to continue to lose weight and tone up. To do this, I need to consistently meet my daily calorie goal (rather than two treat days and playing catch-up the rest of the week) and strength train (which I loathe).

I’m always up for more friends and support, feel free to add me!