Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    Watching guardian of the Galaxy 2

I liked this 👍
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Watching the LOTR trilogy.....haven't seen it in years.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Going to watch Netflix series/movies all night long on my laptop, while cleaning the house. Don't know how it happened, but housework completely got away from me... it currently looks like a family of 4 have been here for a week, drunk.

giphy.gif
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Taking a break from dressing my bed with a new Spring look (which is really just fewer pillows and no quilted throw). #springcleaning
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Watching one of the British mysteries that I dvr every week.
    Father Brown
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Looking for a Roulette app lol
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Ate breakfast at 1:30am, thoroughly cleaned & rearranged the kitchen, fought off the bugs to set up an office on the patio & trying to find a good movie to watch before I tackle the living room.

giphy.gif
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Putting more aftershave lotion on....
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Downloading enough Netflix to watch offline at work tomorrow
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Putting more aftershave lotion on....

Keep it warm too S.
  • Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Trying to make the best out of this gym workout. So not motivated today.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    My pets seem to think me working from home means I should be playing with them. They are not allowed on the dining table (which I have taken over for work stuff) so they keep trying to jump on my lap. I cannot work with a 20 pound cat on my lap.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Lunch Walking back and forth in bldg main hallway since it's like ghost town .. (raining outside)
  • balanc79
    balanc79 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Watching the lines get longer at the grocery store while I eat my lunch. Oh the death glares that I have witnessed
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    My family and I have done math, science, music, English lit, and P.E. We’ve had breakfast and lunch. My oldest is prepping shepherd’s pie for dinner. I’m about to read for awhile and then go for a walk. I guess we’re settling into a routine
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    balanc79 wrote: »
    Watching the lines get longer at the grocery store while I eat my lunch. Oh the death glares that I have witnessed

😂
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options
    My family and I have done math, science, music, English lit, and P.E. We’ve had breakfast and lunch. My oldest is prepping shepherd’s pie for dinner. I’m about to read for awhile and then go for a walk. I guess we’re settling into a routine

I run off a routine. I'm still sort of struggling finding one. I might need to write it down and stick it to the fridge. Maybe I won't feel as frustrated once I do that 😑
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options
    Thinking about taking my little man on a tiny walk. He's feeling frustrated. 😞
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Craving a cheeseburger and fries but I guess I’ll go into the kitchen and fix more of the same. Ugh. 😒