Success!

Replies

• Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    amazing!!
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    @angv22908 Very impressed! I hope you are proud of yourself!
  • DAN1ELGRU88
    DAN1ELGRU88 Posts: 86 Member
    Amazing 👌🏼👍🏼👊🏼
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Wow!
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    I bet you feel very good
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    I love how people change their hair when they lose weight, you look great! how much did you lose?
  • angv22908
    angv22908 Posts: 16 Member
    Thanks everyone! I’m pretty proud! In total I ended up losing 135 lbs. there’s been about a 25 lbs gain to balance out and been at that weight for over a year. I do run and workout a lot as well. :)
  • Ikeeptrying2
    Ikeeptrying2 Posts: 156 Member
    Amazing work, congrats!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Inspirational! Congratulations. :)
  • janstewart62
    janstewart62 Posts: 88 Member
    You look Fabulous !!
  • KyaLeanGreen
    KyaLeanGreen Posts: 17 Member
    angv22908 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone! I’m pretty proud! In total I ended up losing 135 lbs. there’s been about a 25 lbs gain to balance out and been at that weight for over a year. I do run and workout a lot as well. :)

Wow! That’s amazing. I’d love to be friends on here and learn some of your tips and tricks you did to lose that much weight! I’m currently 235 postpartum trying to get back to 150!
  • GeekJuno
    GeekJuno Posts: 6 Member
    Great job! Your arms look great! Anything in particular you did to keep those toned? Do you do a lot of weights?
  • denisseerios
    denisseerios Posts: 22 Member
    B E A U T I F U L

Great job!! Seriously!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!