September Tribal Challenge *** TNT Crew *** (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Completed Tabata warm-up, 50 squat kicks, 50 JJs, 50 crunches, 50 mountain climbers, 50 wood chops (holding 6lbs), and the dreaded globe jumps .. 50 of 'em. UGGGG!!! And then... a silly bear walk exercise that turned out to be not so silly after 3 minutes when I was begging to hear the timer beep. That's one tough exercise!

Calories - Under
    Water - Over
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My starting weight as of this morning is 146.2. I got in the Tabata workout and Day 1 Bushmen Series. I am under calories with 10 glasses of water too. I did the bushmen workout in sets of ten then repeated that 5 times to get the fifty in. It took me 13 minutes and my HRM watch said I burned 169 calories. Wow that was a lot for such a short amount of time. At least I thought it was.:smile:
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    30 squat kicks - done!
    50 jumping jacks - done!
    water - way over!
    calories - over :(
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Happy Day #2 TNT CREW!!! Thanks for yesterday's updates :-)
  • CaptainMommy1
    Options
    Day 2 DONE!
    30 swimmer presses 1 extra mile
    10 waters
    under calories

see ya tomorrow!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done Bushman style.oh yeah!!
    10 waters under calories
  • KierstyPants
    Options
    Pygmy challenge done.
    10 cups of water
    Under calories
  • urastupidchimp
    urastupidchimp Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Bushman level done!

9 waters and just under calories!

My butt is sore from yesterday! All those squats are no joke!
  • reammi
    Options
    Hey There Everyone!!!!! TGIF cause I'm exhausted.

Day 2 done of Bushman done.
    I stopped counting at 12 cups of water and was way under my calories for today.

Here's to a long weekend :))
  • RubyRed1999
    Options
    Day 2 of the Bushmen series and Tabata done. 10+ cups of water and under calories. I have been at it hard the last 6 days looking forward to a rest day.:smile:
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    whatta day! so glad it's bedtime!

did challenges after a tahitian dance workout and forgot the tabata so I'll have to make it up tomorrow.
    calories & water good

walked a bit at the football stadium this evening and it was soooo humid out. ugg!!! (ok sorry, I'm a bit tired & whiney) :-)

G'nite all.
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    took my rest day today, so no report for the exercises.
    water - over
    calories - over again D:

if i had worked out today calories wouldn't have been so bad lol. and i am almost certain i'll be over on my calories tomorrow as well, not to put a dent on team points!!

after tomorrow i'm gonna be hittin it hard to get a rockin weigh in next week. will notttt let the team down :)
  • reammi
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone. After walking 3 miles this morning I decided to run 2 miles and then I walked another mile. After 6 miles and a lot of water I completed day 3 of the Bushmen series and Tabata - man am I tired :)) So far I have had 12 cups of water. I am going out this evening. Anyone watch Jersey Shore? I'm heading to Seaside Heights with lots of family but no worries - I will not go over on calories!!!! Not sure I'll be back online before midnight but I will log on via my Ipad when I get home to confirm that I did not go over calories.

Hope everyone has a nice day!!!!
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    took my rest day today, so no report for the exercises.
    water - over
    calories - over again D:

if i had worked out today calories wouldn't have been so bad lol. and i am almost certain i'll be over on my calories tomorrow as well, not to put a dent on team points!!

after tomorrow i'm gonna be hittin it hard to get a rockin weigh in next week. will notttt let the team down :)

Good news... On your rest day you don't have to report calories or water either. :-)
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone. After walking 3 miles this morning I decided to run 2 miles and then I walked another mile. After 6 miles and a lot of water I completed day 3 of the Bushmen series and Tabata - man am I tired :)) So far I have had 12 cups of water. I am going out this evening. Anyone watch Jersey Shore? I'm heading to Seaside Heights with lots of family but no worries - I will not go over on calories!!!! Not sure I'll be back online before midnight but I will log on via my Ipad when I get home to confirm that I did not go over calories.

Hope everyone has a nice day!!!!

Wow! And to think I struggled to complete the Bushmen series after doing the elliptical & grocery shopping! Happy Day!
  • CaptainMommy1
    Options
    Happy Weekend!!
    Weekends are very hard for me but.......I have my water in and my calories are under and pygmy day 3 is complete and now I'm off to walk. Small victories are still victories. It's much easier for me to stick to a schedule of exercise, eating and drinking during the week...Weekends are like a FREE-FOR-ALL!! I need structure!

Can't wait to swim tomorrow!!
  • CaptainMommy1
    Options
    Does anyone else feel like they are not logging their exercise correctly? I feel like I am working my behind off and the calories just don't seem to match. Let me know what you think.
    Thanks, C
  • urastupidchimp
    urastupidchimp Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just did the pygmy today! My legs are sooo sore!

Calories under (even though I splurged on blueberry muffins :D) and water over!

Going to a birthday party tomorrow so it's a good thing I get it off!
  • RubyRed1999
    Options
    I'm going to take my rest day today. I got in my water for the day but I have went over my calories.