Work From Home Get Fit Challenge

Ashleydawnlove88
Ashleydawnlove88 Posts: 1 Member
edited March 2020 in Challenges
Hello All,

Typically I work 8-5 in an office, sitting on my butt most of the day. I've been provided a stand-up/sit down desk where I try to stand up my first hour and an hour after lunch, take walks on the walking path during breaks, however, Because of the Coronavirus Pandemic I have been relocated to work from home. Sounds like a dream right? ahah not even close, I found myself sitting even more the first couple of days, realizing I didn't get off the couch all day! Well something needed to change. I began to challenge my team to do 50 "somethings" every 2 hours. We have found this gives us more energy through out the day and we become more productive and get better sleep. This has also helped relieve stress and eat less.

Here's the Challenge: do 50 "somethings" every 2 hours and do not repeat the same move in a day

Somethings:
  • Squats (any way)
  • Push-ups (Could be wall push ups and a combo of box/diamond)
  • Jump ups
  • Jumping Jacks
  • Arm Curls using weights
  • Sit ups
  • Bicycle Crunches
  • Leg Lifts
  • Butt Kicks
  • Burpees
  • Other (Please list in the comments for others)
      Good Luck keeping the Quarantine 15 off! We're in this together, stay strong.

P.S it does help if you do this w/ a group, lets post our accomplishments and pictures for accountability and motivation!

:)

Replies

• jverne2
      jverne2 Posts: 3 Member
      Thanks for the idea! I'm going to suggest this to my team and start tomorrow! <3