I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

Just wondering what everyone is working with during the quarantine. I've been building my home gym for some time now.qy6bsvx7786j.jpg

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,249 Member
    Nice rack! :D
  • jezingmark05
    jezingmark05 Posts: 26 Member
    jpktl4lszhb6.jpeg
    8lvxuij68est.jpeg
    twqtn3rus6a8.jpeg
    cqutid6b07y1.jpeg
    2aql1puwboip.jpeg
  • beastier
    beastier Posts: 1,908 Member
    Slow progress with my garage adaptation....

Plenty of stuff on order but due to current demand wait times stretching into 4-5 weeks.

So far have a pull up bar and a dipping station and hopefully TRX arriving next week.

Dumbells, bars, weight plates, flooring bench subject to the longer lead times :-(

gwkko7j7ugrz.jpeg
    vanmswqothpa.jpeg
  • jezingmark05
    @beastier Nice!
  • beastier
    @beastier Nice!

To be fair you look better equipped than a lot of gyms lol
  • angelcollinson
    angelcollinson Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2020
    @jezingmark05 That's a great set up!
  • jezingmark05
    Thanks @angelcollinson. It took me a little while to acquire everything, but I am so glad I have it now that all of the gym's are closed!
  • jezingmark05
    Unfortunately, this is all I've got. I have to say though, I have found quite a lot of good resistance band only workouts on youtube :)

Nah, that's great. There are a ton of body weight only or resistance band workouts you can do so that you continue to progress or at least not lose any gains during the "quarantine" :)
  • HilTri
    HilTri Posts: 378 Member
    Thanks @angelcollinson. It took me a little while to acquire everything, but I am so glad I have it now that all of the gym's are closed!

• HilTri
    HilTri Posts: 378 Member
    I hear you! Me too! I bought my ic7 spin bike and have slowly been building the rest of my gear locker up. I received my TRX today and it is amazing!
  • jezingmark05
    HilTri wrote: »
    I hear you! Me too! I bought my ic7 spin bike and have slowly been building the rest of my gear locker up. I received my TRX today and it is amazing!

Love it! Very nice
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,387 Member
    This is mine: a substantial amount of space in my livingroom. No floor mat at the moment as I try to go out whenever I get the chance. As ling as I still can :)
    lns3laubv238.jpeg
  • beastier
    It’s not much, but I it gets the job done.
    fc8jp5pnj4zp.jpeg
    y4u0o9i1db0t.jpeg
    rqbcsahbqozh.jpeg
    pak4euhg377p.jpeg
    6aqi80u2y1r3.jpeg
    4bbztdwzzd4g.jpeg
    qaa8ryitznor.jpeg
    v1eq19qccq4x.jpeg
    qjwd4trecc9v.jpeg
    I’ve been building this gym for five years and it’s footprint is roughly 15’ square. I powerlift, so my gym reflects this.

Whoa!!!!!’ Totally awesome
  • MelodyMomof2
    MelodyMomof2 Posts: 45 Member
    Unfortunately, this is all I've got. I have to say though, I have found quite a lot of good resistance band only workouts on youtube :)
    vqfv5iuw7wju.jpg
    I have the same thing. I got mine while going to physical therapy for a running injury. I still use them.
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I hate people with home gyms - it's not fair :p
  • jezingmark05
    debrag12 wrote: »
    I hate people with home gyms - it's not fair :p

I hear you, but it isn't as easy to stay motivated as you might think. Going to the gym for me is a lot easier to stay focused and on task. I don't go to socialize