COVID-19 Impact

Options
13ยป

Replies

• PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    We've stopped going and looking/window shopping, etc. I go alone to grocery, all events in our lives are closed/delayed and I am thinking it has to be at least the month of April, too. I've read a lot of stuff online--trying to be cautious about taking anything to heart but everything makes me think I'VE GOT IT. As far as I know, our county/city has one case. I have been walking outside and messing about the yard but this morning I awoke coughing, have headache and am a bit achy in joints. Our bishop has arranged sacrament for me tomorrow but if I am not totally better, I will cancel my appointment. My son does not at all understand what I have told him about going out, playing/being with neighbors, or GOING FISHING. But my weight seems to be every so slightly creeping mostly downward.

PLEASE do not go out if you are sick. I'm sure you don't want to spread this to other people. ๐Ÿ’•

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/steps-when-sick.html

Feel better! ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’•

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    What impact is COVID-19 having on your daily routine? My gym closed and I'm having to find new ways to work out, running usually. Grocery shopping, forget it. Teleworking and social distancing is killing my motivation. But I'm here trying to stay focused.

Motivation is not the key IMHO. Its habit! Doing the same thing 99 times and then doing it a hundred. Not sure what your living arrangements or economic situation, but there are ways to get a workout in. Body weigh exercise can help, just use reps and sets to overload. Get some resistance bands. They can kick your backside if used properly. Kettle bells, cinder blocks, family members.... ;) Just fracking do something. Get up at the same time, go to bed at the same time. Keep non goal oriented foods out of site. Keep work area clean of tempting things....... Now, get up and bust a nut/ovary!