Anyone Currently Doing Beachbody Programs?

Options
BarbellsAndPonytails84
BarbellsAndPonytails84 Posts: 9 Member
edited March 2020 in Getting Started
Looking for some Beachbody buddies. I am currently doing the LIIFT4 Program, just finished week 4 and really liking it. Will probably do it once more through.

Anyhow, send me some friend requests, looking for some active and supporting pals.

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,419 Member
    Options
    Not currently but maybe after my foot surgery I will get back to country heat...slim6...rocking body :)
  • Keeleyhegarty
    Keeleyhegarty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes! I’m doing T25, I’m on the second week of Beta so 7 weeks in. At the end of this I’m moving onto P90x.
    Love it.
  • TrueGrit732
    TrueGrit732 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    With the closure of my gym I'm mixing T25 with my cycling regimen.
  • balanc79
    balanc79 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Restarting T25 myself
  • schellies
    schellies Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Will be starting piyo next week. Im a few weeks postpartum and will also be running in a few weeks.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Hammer and Chisel with my friend in addition to my other home workouts.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Always done Beachbody programs!
  • fitnfun1234
    fitnfun1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m doing 21 day fix right now!
  • SFJULES66
    SFJULES66 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I subscribed today and starting Brazilian Butt tomorrow. Excited and nervous... I'm out of shape so I plan to do what I can and not give up because I'm not doing it perfectly. I'm reminding myself that it's okay to be new at something and not get frustrated.
  • nmalow23
    nmalow23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I heard about them and have been very curious, how well does that plan work?
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I just reinstated my BOD so I can start doing things at home since my gym is closed. I've always struggled working out at home (squirrel moments with household chores). Could use the motivation to keep up with it.
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    SFJULES66 wrote: »
    I subscribed today and starting Brazilian Butt tomorrow. Excited and nervous... I'm out of shape so I plan to do what I can and not give up because I'm not doing it perfectly. I'm reminding myself that it's okay to be new at something and not get frustrated.

I am an avid gym-goer and love my weights & lifting.... BOD kicks even my butt with the cardio. Dont get frustrated... its gets the best of us all.
  • SFJULES66
    SFJULES66 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Completed day 4 of Brazil BL. I'm loving it so much!