I can't wait to...

Options
2»

Replies

• that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wear my Easter suit to church

It's canary yellow and the coat has a butterfly collar. And I don't care what the deacon's wife says - I look good in it.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    spade117 wrote: »
    Actually go to Ireland. Put it off for so many years. We were supposed to go for our 10th anniversary but pushed it to 15, and then pushed it to 20, which is this year.

Had everything booked and was supposed to go at end of April thru mid May. Now we are cancelling flights and rooms.

Wife said to me yesterday (somewhat jokingly), that if she dies from all this to take the kids with me. ( She is an Assistant Nurse Manager in the Psychiatric Emergency Department at one of local hospitals)

I so hope you two get to go! 🤗💚🙏
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Oh yes. Send these kids back to school

^^^This one is huge!!! 🙌....also getting back to our old finely tuned routines .....and not dressing like a dang storm trooper and strategically planning out food shopping trips etc...😎🤘🤗

Dressing like a storm trooper 🤣🤣😅 I haven't put on a pair of jeans in 2 weeks. I've been living in pjs, I did put on some leggings today.

And socks????😁🤷🤗💗💗💗💗😂😂😂
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    1. Get an old fashioned from the seafood joint down near the ocean.
    2. Go to the arcade again.
    3. Camp again with the Cub Scouts.
    4. Have my kid go back to school and hang out with his friends. He's lonely hanging out with us all the time.
    5. Go to a movie as a family again.
    6. Walk the beach without getting death stares.
    7. Window shop in all the dumb stores around here.
    8. Get a kolache from the local shop here.
    9. See my parents in person again.
  • Tinydancer106
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I can’t wait to be able to cough in public without feeling like I have a death warrant on my back.

😂..i knew I wasnt the only one to yell out "SOMETHING WENT DOWN THE WRONG WAY. IM FINE ...JUST CHOCKING!!!" Anytime I cough or clear my throat 🙈
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    use the excuse "Sorry, I was outside" again when not returning calls and messages
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    I can’t wait to be able to cough in public without feeling like I have a death warrant on my back.

I've gotten the evil eye so much lately. I sneezed in public and thought I would be exiled.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I like this whole social distancing thing & people staying the *kitten* away from me & I've developed some mad Netflix skills.

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I like this whole social distancing thing & people staying the *kitten* away from me & I've developed some mad Netflix skills.

Come give us a kiss
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Oh yes. Send these kids back to school

^^^This one is huge!!! 🙌....also getting back to our old finely tuned routines .....and not dressing like a dang storm trooper and strategically planning out food shopping trips etc...😎🤘🤗

Dressing like a storm trooper 🤣🤣😅 I haven't put on a pair of jeans in 2 weeks. I've been living in pjs, I did put on some leggings today.

And socks????😁🤷🤗💗💗💗💗😂😂😂

Yes 🤣 I was wearing the turtle ones you got me 🐢
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Give my little brother a high five 😞🖐️
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Finding a job.
    Buying boatloads of fresh fruit.
    Finding a morning routine.
  • IwillLOSE40kg
    IwillLOSE40kg Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to leave my house as I please with no one staring at me or running away if I cough, go to a cafe for lunch, shopping and a movie and then out for dinner with my extended family
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to see which fruit is left in TwitchyMacgee's kitchen.
  • OblivionPortal
    OblivionPortal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I need to get a job. Finding one will be harder after this I think.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I need to get a job. Finding one will be harder after this I think.

Same boat, but keep your chin up. There will be jobs, although, the workplace will surely change. Some will retire, others will be moving into more gratifying fields after so much downtime to think about current career. Some jobs/companies, of course, will go by the wayside. Still, I see new jobs posted daily on Indeed, so we just have to keep plugging along. I also read an article about increased 'net traffic atm & that many companies are still interviewing, but exclusively doing so via phone & Skype.

For a new strategy, I've already prepared myself to accept anything & completely dumbed down my CV just to get something, anything, while I'll use my regular CV to continue interviewing for a job with better pay & benefits... I'd rather not return to my normal field, after having thought about job dissatisfaction for weeks, but I'll take whatever I can get.

Good luck!
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I can't wait to see which fruit is left in TwitchyMacgee's kitchen.

I have some raisins Ima get creative with later