ChaLEAN Extreme

Options
2»

Replies

• jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, nice compliments definitely keep you going!

Did Lean Circuit #2 today... this is a really great total shoulder workout! :wink: I have less than 2 weeks to finish up this round of ChaLean! :bigsmile:
  • 2BLean
    2BLean Posts: 2,373 Member
    Options
    Jess: Which Circuit has been your favorite?!?! Do you think you will continue with ChaLEAN program and mix it up ... ChaLEAN for Life workout calendar? :happy: I am truly enjoying it! Looking forward to my "new" weights to come. I have noticed in the PUSH phase I really need heavier so I went for it and ordered some. Should be here tomorrow! :wink:
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Well I just completed Day 1 of ChaLEAN Extreme..

I am so used to TJ that I was at a bit of a loss for a while! I definetly need heavier weighs as the heaviest was kinda ok for me and I know it should of been hurting towards the ends of the reps.

One thing I noticed was... I CANNOT DO PUSHUPS TO SAVE MY LIFE! I had to get on my knees and even that was a total joke! I was a wobbly mess!!

How are you all getting on??

Anyone else just starting CE?
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    How long is each workout? And do you do different workout everyday? I have also been looking at this series on beachbody.com
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    How long is each workout? And do you do different workout everyday? I have also been looking at this series on beachbody.com

Most workouts are around 40 min long, 5 days a week. They are awesome!!!! I'm about to finish up my 90 days this week!!! :bigsmile:
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Well I just completed Day 1 of ChaLEAN Extreme..

I am so used to TJ that I was at a bit of a loss for a while! I definetly need heavier weighs as the heaviest was kinda ok for me and I know it should of been hurting towards the ends of the reps.

One thing I noticed was... I CANNOT DO PUSHUPS TO SAVE MY LIFE! I had to get on my knees and even that was a total joke! I was a wobbly mess!!

How are you all getting on??

Anyone else just starting CE?

Yeah!! I'm glad that you are getting started! Yep, you'll need heavy weights to lift heavy or go home! :bigsmile: Just keep at the pushups, they will get easier!
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    I tend to get tired of doing the same video's. That is why I hesitate to order it. Right now I am also training for a half marathon, so I mostly run (38 miles last week) but I like to do a couple video's a week also-to change things up a bit. Beach body has a few that look very good.
  • danigirl
    danigirl Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

I just started back logging my food here and saw this topic....

I'm in my final week of the push phase. I've been doing those workouts and adding in extra cardio like TJ and intervals. I love that I'm lifting more than I ever thought possible, but I tend to get really bored with the workouts. I'm determined to complete this round though.

I love that she has more of a focus on legs and I really feel my core- especially my back- than ever before!

75290.png Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    I tend to get tired of doing the same video's. That is why I hesitate to order it. Right now I am also training for a half marathon, so I mostly run (38 miles last week) but I like to do a couple video's a week also-to change things up a bit. Beach body has a few that look very good.

I am also training for a half marathon and ChaLean has worked perfectly for me!!! I lift on Mon, Wed, and Fri, and run on Tues, Thurs, and Sat and take Sundays off! Let me know if you have any questions!
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

I just started back logging my food here and saw this topic....

I'm in my final week of the push phase. I've been doing those workouts and adding in extra cardio like TJ and intervals. I love that I'm lifting more than I ever thought possible, but I tend to get really bored with the workouts. I'm determined to complete this round though.

I love that she has more of a focus on legs and I really feel my core- especially my back- than ever before!

Hi there! I'm in my final week of Lean! I love lifting heavy too, and in Push month you can really push yourself! It's definitely more leg focused than P90X... which is my other fav BB workout! :bigsmile:
  • danigirl
    danigirl Posts: 17
    Options
    P90X is my favorite (LOVE Tony !!!!) followed by TJ and then Chalean Extreme....

75290.png Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MommaDot
    MommaDot Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello, all! I just started CE this week. I found the link to MyFitnessPal on the BB website and hopped on over. When I logged my breakfast, I can see that the area I'll have to work on is the food intake/choices. I wish I had read about using the HRM to track my workout. I have one and will use it tomorrow. I also like TurboJam. I, too, had a lot of trouble with the push ups. We'll see what happens:)
  • 2BLean
    2BLean Posts: 2,373 Member
    Options
    Glad you popped over for a message MommaDot! I am in the 3rd week of the PUSH phase! I absolutely love ChaLEAN extreme. I hope you will too. :smile: I just love Chalene and her enthusiasm. I also have enjoyed TJ workouts. Don't worry on the push ups - you will get stronger and they will become easier.

That's what we are all here for to support and share food ideas. I ended up gettng a HRM monitor myself. I started using it last week. Really helpful! :flowerforyou: