• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    o7fknfs2wz8v.jpeg
    cv8taj17jktj.jpg

Lazy eye :D

Good to see this face again!

I second that!!! πŸ€—πŸ’—

Don’t mind seeing yours either of course @kinetixtrainer2 πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚ stay safe out there πŸ’—

Thank you! We are doing the best we can. This is my face these days. Kind of sad really.

Stay safe dude
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»
    nlmtkbk73zb7.jpeg

Now I’d like a forehead pic - please and thanks
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    cv8taj17jktj.jpg

Try Gorgeous everything 😍
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    apg0brw0otd7.jpg

Is this over yet? I need someone to do my eyebrows. They are looking uneven. I tried πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Che Bella!😍😘.....them eyebrows look perfect just like you!πŸ€—
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Just because it’s April..πŸ’™
    lioaann2vgsj.jpeg

Looooove this.....and the lovely girl posting .....πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™Œ
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    o7fknfs2wz8v.jpeg
    cv8taj17jktj.jpg

Don’t mind seeing yours either of course @kinetixtrainer2 πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚ stay safe out there πŸ’—

Thank you! We are doing the best we can. This is my face these days. Kind of sad really.

Very good to see a protector protected...πŸ€—πŸ€˜
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    nlmtkbk73zb7.jpeg

Wow Mel!😍πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯....you always look amazing and so exotic and gorgeous πŸ˜˜πŸ€—
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    o7fknfs2wz8v.jpeg
    cv8taj17jktj.jpg

Well, it gets ME hot.
    Anyone else?
    Anyone?
    No?
    Nobody?
    πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
    More masked HotCop for me then.

Hey!! Get in line!! πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚
    o7fknfs2wz8v.jpeg
    cv8taj17jktj.jpg

Well, it gets ME hot.
    Anyone else?
    Anyone?
    No?
    Nobody?
    πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I am! At the front of it!

πŸ˜‚ social distancing people!!! I do appreciate the love though.

Seriously though I have one officer who is in self quarantine at home due to an exposure. I and another officer just dealt with a guy at Wal-Mart for trying to steal a cell phone. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ But who ended up having 4 outstanding warrants. One for felony assault by strangulation. He wanted to struggle with me. We put a mask on him once we get him to the vehicle because he’s coughing. Once at the jail they take their temp on arrival and he’s running a temp of 100.8. So we then have to take him to the ER for medical clearence before the jail will accept him. They are in the process of doing a chest X-ray. They are doing a flu test but unless they are going to admit him into the hospital they won’t even test for covid! So now it’s twice a day temp checks for 14 days and monitoring ourselves for symptoms. I don’t normally soap box but I don’t like not knowing.

I’m sorry you had to experience that. My brother is an NYPD officer, and hearing what first responders are going through breaks my heart. Thank you for your services and I hope you stay safe out there. πŸ’™πŸ–€
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    o7fknfs2wz8v.jpeg
    cv8taj17jktj.jpg

Well, it gets ME hot.
    Anyone else?
    Anyone?
    No?
    Nobody?
    πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

o7fknfs2wz8v.jpeg
    cv8taj17jktj.jpg

Well, it gets ME hot.
    Anyone else?
    Anyone?
    No?
    Nobody?
    πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Seriously though I have one officer who is in self quarantine at home due to an exposure. I and another officer just dealt with a guy at Wal-Mart for trying to steal a cell phone. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ But who ended up having 4 outstanding warrants. One for felony assault by strangulation. He wanted to struggle with me. We put a mask on him once we get him to the vehicle because he’s coughing. Once at the jail they take their temp on arrival and he’s running a temp of 100.8. So we then have to take him to the ER for medical clearence before the jail will accept him. They are in the process of doing a chest X-ray. They are doing a flu test but unless they are going to admit him into the hospital they won’t even test for covid! So now it’s twice a day temp checks for 14 days and monitoring ourselves for symptoms. I don’t normally soap box but I don’t like not knowing.

I’m sorry you had to experience that. My brother is an NYPD officer, and hearing what first responders are going through breaks my heart. Thank you for your services and I hope you stay safe out there. πŸ’™πŸ–€

Thank you!!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    o7fknfs2wz8v.jpeg
    cv8taj17jktj.jpg

Well, it gets ME hot.
    Anyone else?
    Anyone?
    No?
    Nobody?
    πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

o7fknfs2wz8v.jpeg
    cv8taj17jktj.jpg

Well, it gets ME hot.
    Anyone else?
    Anyone?
    No?
    Nobody?
    πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

That's awful .. I hope you remain safe and well πŸ€—
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    cv8taj17jktj.jpg

You look wonderful. 😊 Have a great weekend!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    1sphere wrote: Β»
    m82a4unra0zl.jpeg

Great pic. Like your headphones. 😁
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    nlmtkbk73zb7.jpeg

Now I’d like a forehead pic - please and thanks

🀣🀣
    Omg! I do cut it out of almost every one! I just looked. Self conscious much? Or I cover it. You’re onto me. πŸ™ˆ
    izbds894sdoc.jpeg
    I might have another one if this is still hiding that fivehead too much. 🀣

Thank you - thank you very much
  • cdubks88
    Options
    apg0brw0otd7.jpg

Is this over yet? I need someone to do my eyebrows. They are looking uneven. I tried πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Gorgeous, K. Have a fantastic evening! 😊
  • cdubks88
    Options
    0516ch6c3rks.jpeg
    Feeling Fancy......πŸ˜ŽπŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
    In my living room πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­

Not too many places to go these days.....but you look pretty as always. 😊 Have a great weekend!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    Just because it’s April..πŸ’™
    lioaann2vgsj.jpeg

Really great pic of you. Your eyes are so pretty. 😊

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!