Anyone in Southern California

Options
Anyone in Southern California? I would love a workout buddy or friend near me =)

Replies

• Nichole90
    Options
    Anyone in Southern California? I would love a workout buddy or friend near me =)

i would be a little worried with all the "weirdos" out there you never know who u may come across..do u have any personal friends that you know..people that arent gonna be fake
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    My personal friends are always out partying LoL, hard to lose weight with those people around....I"m really serious about this weight loss and I want to get back on track. I understand i hope i dont come across weird people, but this is a weight loss site though i would think...well i guess i should think again. =)
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I live in San Diego, not sure if you're near me or not, let me know
  • Nichole90
    Options
    My personal friends are always out partying LoL, hard to lose weight with those people around....I"m really serious about this weight loss and I want to get back on track. I understand i hope i dont come across weird people, but this is a weight loss site though i would think...well i guess i should think again. =)
    just because its a "weight loss" site doesnt mean anything doll....kinda like with the whole craigslist killer that dude was suppose to be a normal guy going for a massage and such and look what happening..lol..not trying to scare you just thinking logical...my mother in law lives in westminster cali its beautiful out there!
  • newmommy2cash
    Options
    I live in Southern Cali and DEF not a weirdo ;)
  • lizalmp1234
    Options
    Omg what about craiglist? I didnt hear the story Lol...
  • lizalmp1234
    Options
    @newmommy I'm adding you now and at Kat sd is 2 hours from me
  • Nichole90
    Options
    Omg what about craiglist? I didnt hear the story Lol...
    are you serious? he killed like 5 women....and then comitted suicide in prison look up the craigslist killer it didnt happen to long ago...the documentary is very good too its the full background.
  • lizalmp1234
    Options
    Thanks I'm on youtube right now I guess it was a CBS special. LOL im watching it now.... im scaredddd
  • Nichole90
    Options
    Thanks I'm on youtube right now I guess it was a CBS special. LOL im watching it now.... im scaredddd
    lol