Ugh...binge eating!

Options
so i have no idea other then the past 2 days ive ate enough food to do me for probably a week without eating....im close to starting my monthly which causes some horrible cravings but this is ridiculious...when i weighed myself it said i gained 3lbs i wonder if thats water weight from all the extra sodium in such? starting tomorrow tho im going back to my 1200 cals ...has anyone else had this issue! makes me feel horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was eating even when i wasnt hungry just because it sounded good.... :S

Replies

• JoLeeFA
    JoLeeFA Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I had the same binging issues today... Maybe not to the extent that you mentioned.

For me it is a matter of feeling sick (no tom anymore here)
    I am going to eat spicier foods tomorrow, ones with more flavor. I hope that will help!

Keep your chin up! it happens to us all from time to time.
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Every time this happens to me it seems to start with me feeling a bit under the weather & not quite on top of things. The food seems to be a sub-conscious effort to self-medicate, which seems sort of like what you might be doing, too.... Not sure how to stop this, though.
  • Nichole90
    Options
    thanks tomorrow im going back to my 1200 cals! or im not gonna get anywhere!