How do you....?

Options
2»

Replies

• Raebug123
    Raebug123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the ideas and tips. I will be pulling this topic up often and keeping these in mind! You all are awesome!
  • goingcrazy951
    Options
    I stop myself from over indulging by making the same foods that i love but make them healthy.

for me i love pizza! so instead of eating frozen pizza or order pizza that has crazy amount of calories i make pizza healthy. for example i use whole wheat pita bread or sandwich thins for the crust a little pizza sauce and for the toppings i use lots of veggies (onions and peppers mainly) and i love the new jimmy dean turkey sausage crumbles (all the hard work is already done and it makes this quick and easy!) and then low fat mozzerella and some spices like italian seasoning and red pepper flakes! bake at 425 for 8-10 min and you got yourself a filling pizza usually around 230-300 calories! YUM

also eating a fiber full breakfast will keep you full till lunch and keep you from snacking through the day.

I love fiber one cereal or oatmeal or a double fiber english muffin with peanut butter and honey
  • Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I look at my progress pictures. The first set are pretty bad, the second set of pictures is after my 21 pound loss, and it's a HUGE difference. And then I think about the 4% body fat and 8 inches (4 from my waistline) that I have lost. And then I think about how much better I feel and it motivates me to be good.

Also, I do give in to temptation once in a while. It helps get me re-focused.

I give myself a cheat day each week. It's usually Wednesday nights, because Wednesday morning is my weigh in with my trainer, so if I want to eat something "bad," Wednesday night is the farthest away from weigh in. LOL

God bless!
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Exercise has been keeping my honest these days. Exercise is my biggest weapon this go 'round.
  • myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    like others have said - I drink water. not TONS, but way more than I did before. and I pre-log just about everything. especially if we're going out to eat. I'll pull up the menu online and decide what I'm eating before I get there.

and I "budget" special treats in. if I'm craving chocolate, I fit it in. or whatever it is I'm craving. everything in moderation :)

but I find I don't crave stuff like I used to (except around my TOM, ugh!)
  • Jesung
    Jesung Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Intermittent fasting and weight training.
    I can eat 3k calories of junk on workout days (as long as I get enough protein) and still maintain/lose weight.