Friends in their 20/30's?

Replies

• watsdatnoise
    watsdatnoise Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 33 from Indiana, and want to lose 20 more pounds.
    I have 6 kids ages 2-13.
    I have a wicked sweet tooth so lately I'm using gardening to help with stress.
    My random, we live in an Amish house that we've been slowly renovating the past two years!
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 172 Member
    My random, we live in an Amish house that we've been slowly renovating the past two years!

Sounds interesting.... how's that going?
  • mholl15
    mholl15 Posts: 139 Member
    ygyrkbfqh66e.jpg

add me
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    edited April 2020
    Hello!
    I am from Alberta Canada.
    I used to workout 5-6 times a week but suffered from pretty bad depression this last year and gained 25ish lbs back. I am 26.

Focusing hard to better myself by no longer eating my emotions and getting the weight back off and maybe a tad more.
    I love TRX Training and walks.
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    I'm 30, Canadian. If your diary is open and you don't starve yourself/ are doing things the healthy way feel free to add me
  • ecrispi
    ecrispi Posts: 25 Member
    Hi, I’m Emily! I’m 25 and live in Tennessee, USA. I’ve always been pretty athletic but lean. Now I’m attempting to put on a little more muscle. I’m usually just on here to keep an eye on calories, but the COVID boredom has me perusing the community threads now.
    I was a XC/track runner through school, now I do that more casually. I run, do taekwondo, and Les Mills Grit most days. And if there’s an option to go on a good hike I’ll be there :)
  • SANW15
    SANW15 Posts: 118 Member
    Hey all! Looking for friends feel free to add me!!
  • watsdatnoise
    mnalsa83 wrote: »

Sounds interesting.... how's that going?

Slowly :D we lived here the first 6 weeks before the first outlet was installed, and the first thing I plugged in was my keurig lol we still don't have electric upstairs but the downstairs is mostly done.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Hi! I’m 35 from Texas, US. My weight tends to fluctuate, and unfortunately I’m on an upward swing right now. I’m a runner, and just got a treadmill for my house so hoping that helps me get the food/eating under control again!

Random factoid: I met my now husband here on mfp 7+ years ago 😊
  • Taytaylynn92
    Taytaylynn92 Posts: 230 Member
    Hi!!!
    I’m 27 and from the US.
    Have about 20ish more pounds to lose.
  • mnalsa83
    MichSmish wrote: »

Wow! Now that's interesting fact!
  • mnalsa83
    @watsdatnoise
    Slowly :D we lived here the first 6 weeks before the first outlet was installed, and the first thing I plugged in was my keurig lol we still don't have electric upstairs but the downstairs is mostly done.

I bet. I remodeled my last house but not to that extreme. Are you still keeping some of the style or totally modernizing it?
  • eng_maaka1981
    eng_maaka1981 Posts: 763 Member
    I'm 38, living abroad. I'm here to make friends and cover loneliness and follow healthy lifestyle.
    I love traveling and photography
  • watsdatnoise
    mnalsa83 wrote: »
    @watsdatnoise

I bet. I remodeled my last house but not to that extreme. Are you still keeping some of the style or totally modernizing it?

Definitely keeping the farmhouse vibe, I love a rustic look. My husband took out the hand pump when he put in a new faucet I the kitchen but I would love to have the pump back even if just for looks.
  • mnalsa83
    Definitely keeping the farmhouse vibe, I love a rustic look. My husband took out the hand pump when he put in a new faucet I the kitchen but I would love to have the pump back even if just for looks.
    I know what you mean. Well best of luck.

• mnalsa83
    I'm 38, living abroad. I'm here to make friends and cover loneliness and follow healthy lifestyle.
    I love traveling and photography

Welcome!
  • kjord1
    kjord1 Posts: 2 Member
    Howdy! I’m in my 20’s and live in Texas! I’m trying to gain some muscle, gain some endurance, and eat something green everyday! My fun fact is that I did my first pull-up ever yesterday. Would love to have some friends and make a little community on here :-)
  • mholl15
    mholl15 Posts: 139 Member
    MichSmish wrote: »
    Hi! I’m 35 from Texas, US. My weight tends to fluctuate, and unfortunately I’m on an upward swing right now. I’m a runner, and just got a treadmill for my house so hoping that helps me get the food/eating under control again!

Wow, I'd like to know how that came about and congrats on finding love here
  • Jemima901
    Jemima901 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone! Am 30 years old from Finland and my goal is to get rid 10 kgs. It’s quite a challenge with the Covid -19 limiting me somehow. I can’t go to the gym at the moment and haven’t really been a home exercise person.. it’s just pretty difficult.
  • mnalsa83
    @kjord1 Welcome!

@jemima901 Welcome! I get where you are coming from. I am not a home exerciser either. I get distracted by all the honey do's that are around. I've been trying to make it a point to do something this past week. Whether it's just a short walk, doing my daughters gym video with her, or/and I just signed up for Beachbody so that I have can have someone else instruct me. So far so good.