Had a baby 4 weeks ago

Options
Im 4 foot 11 and 125 pounds, i had a baby nearly 4 weeks ago.. i want to get down to 105 pounds.

My tdee according to scoobys calculator is 2300 with 5-7 hours exercise.

My exercise routine is lifting weights 4x a week, doing hiit 3x a week and doing the exercise bike for 1hr and half a day.

Im wanting to lose 2 pounds a week.

Does 1200 calories sound about right for me?

Thanks

Replies

• Hannahjane123456
    Hannahjane123456 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I didnt have a csection and im not breastfeeding. I dont see my doctor will 6 weeks postpartum.

I just want to get back to my clothes as soon as possible, so im thinking of trying to make a 2 pound calorie defict a week.
  • cupcakesandproteinshakes
    cupcakesandproteinshakes Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Take it slowly is my advice. Be patient.
  • HotFrieZ
    HotFrieZ Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I agree very strongly with the above posters. I had a baby last year, started much easier than you before my check up as I started just doing body weight stuff and using 5-8 lbs dumbbells and had a really big scare. I WOULD NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. Focus on healing and your baby. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE CLEARED. If you start to soon, you could end up in the hospital and not be able to care for your baby. That thought devastated me so please reconsider until your Dr clears you. Also I am a crazy exerciser and there is no way I could do that much once I had my baby. They are time consuming and need you just about 24/7 in the beginning. We walk a ton, especially early on. Then at the beginning I just honestly fit in whatever I could, whenever I could. But baby is the priority. And they make you burn a lot of calories bc you basically never stop moving all day...or night at the beginning lol.