Exercise Coach?

Sometimes it is more helpful when you are held accountable. Any apps or online exercise coaches that you know of? Please share!

Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    There are a few of us around but it's against MFP guidelines to promote business.

There is another recent thread about apps.

It would be helpful if you stated what exercise selection or style you are interested in.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    You could just use this app to keep you accountable. It's what I do. If I'm posting workouts and what I eat and my friends see it and can comment I am sure as heck going to make it good.

Be careful finding "coaches" online. Many people are unscrupulous. Many people believe signing up for a pyramid scheme makes them a coach, I get approached by these ones all the time on Instagram which is hilarious because I was a professional coach for a sport so I can see through them a mile away
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    What kind of coach are you looking for? Do a web search for that type with your zip/postal code and see what turns up.
  • Theoldguy1
    Theoldguy1 Posts: 2,486 Member
    pondee629 wrote: »
    What kind of coach are you looking for? Do a web search for that type with your zip/postal code and see what turns up.

Unfortunately that process will turn up 90% worthless "coaches" such as Beachbody "coaches" and other multi-level marketers.

Better process would be to check with friends/cow-workers etc for recommendations. Could still have issues but hopefully more limited.

Good luck.