The Tiger King on Netflix

Options
2»

Replies

• TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I only watched the first two episodes. Way over the top people doing stupid crap. Hard to believe it’s not scripted.

Could be. Careful editing can also skew the storyline.

These people, in general, are OTT & love being on camera.
  • MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    It's the biggest s**t-show I've ever watched. Everyone on it is detestable. The only partially non-detestable person on there is Carol Baskin, but even she is a little sketchy and her dorky husband serenades her with show tunes. I had a hard time getting through the first 2 episodes because I hated everyone on the show AND I hate zoos and animals in captivity in general. And more than anything, I hate soul patches.

Can you imagine how many Tiger King costumes there will be EVERYWHERE this Halloween?

Murder for hire, animal abuse and soul patches. The Axis of evil. 😂😂
  • CeceLx
    CeceLx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That show is the gift that keeps on giving! It’s got me through lockdown so far 😂
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »
    I'm still curious how come only ONE is in jail when realistically, almost ALL of them should be in jail.
    • One dude put a hit out on someone he didn't like.
    • Another runs a creepy *kitten* harem cult.
    • Yet another had her husband disappear under rather mysterious circumstances and just seems... off.
    • The other dude is a known felon and conman.. and yet still allowed to gallivant around with models and do creepy *kitten* while his poor wife sits around in the background looking uncomfortable.
    • The "hitman" took money and ran, which is essentially theft, even if the money was for illegal activity.

Also, all I learned is that if you have more than one big cat, chances are... you're probably unhinged.

Dude! Spoilers!!!
    PS. I’m kidding. I watched it all in a day 😂

Since it was brought up, how do you list spoilers? I don't see an option/button for that.

@TarryTaffyTwo

The icon to the right of the italic icon is a drop down - you select spoiler write what you want to not show in between the spoiler box
    like this

You can also just type out the code as well
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    theresa120 wrote: »
    I'm still curious how come only ONE is in jail when realistically, almost ALL of them should be in jail.
    • One dude put a hit out on someone he didn't like.
    • Another runs a creepy *kitten* harem cult.
    • Yet another had her husband disappear under rather mysterious circumstances and just seems... off.
    • The other dude is a known felon and conman.. and yet still allowed to gallivant around with models and do creepy *kitten* while his poor wife sits around in the background looking uncomfortable.
    • The "hitman" took money and ran, which is essentially theft, even if the money was for illegal activity.

Also, all I learned is that if you have more than one big cat, chances are... you're probably unhinged.

Dude! Spoilers!!!
    PS. I’m kidding. I watched it all in a day 😂

Since it was brought up, how do you list spoilers? I don't see an option/button for that.

@TarryTaffyTwo

The icon to the right of the italic icon is a drop down - you select spoiler write what you want to not show in between the spoiler box
    like this

You can also just type out the code as well

giphy.gif

Ahhh... TY kindly @cowsfan12
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    Options
    MrAcavano wrote: »
    It's the biggest s**t-show I've ever watched. Everyone on it is detestable. The only partially non-detestable person on there is Carol Baskin, but even she is a little sketchy and her dorky husband serenades her with show tunes. I had a hard time getting through the first 2 episodes because I hated everyone on the show AND I hate zoos and animals in captivity in general. And more than anything, I hate soul patches.

Can you imagine how many Tiger King costumes there will be EVERYWHERE this Halloween?

Murder for hire, animal abuse and soul patches. The Axis of evil. 😂😂

They really are deplorable, all around.

I just skimmed through an awful podcast called The Fighter & the Kid & Dr. Drew was a guest. At the very end, when they brought up this show, he said they were all meth addicts... we knew that about 1/2, at least, but he said the behavior of everyone was like "out of control people in full addiction mode".
  • indigoblu74
    indigoblu74 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    sean_11 wrote: »
    I'm more of a Burger King kinda guy.

:D
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    It’s truly a work of art

Agreed
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    For those who care. I don’t know what is happening with Joe, but apparently one prisoner has died, one has recovered, and 2 prison employees have recovered from Covid 19 in the prison Joe was in before he transferred to the prison hospital.