Coronavirus Memes

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    gu4rpjwdwpf4.jpeg

I've gotta go with 'Wrath of God' on this one.

( always agree with the pretty girl, even if she's wrong....... & she usually is B) )
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    jau80gubvh3x.jpg

Something for those done binge watching the Tiger King... I'm not sure what to think about Jackson now, attaching himself to this mess. Publicity surely.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    n0ztw6xap1ni.jpg

Select all that apply
  • CeceLx
    CeceLx Posts: 14 Member
    Absolutely howling at these 😂😂
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    n0ztw6xap1ni.jpg

Select all that apply

D. With a touch of A and F. 😂
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    n0ztw6xap1ni.jpg

Select all that apply

D. With a touch of A and F. 😂

Girl same
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,889 Member
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    jau80gubvh3x.jpg

Something for those done binge watching the Tiger King... I'm not sure what to think about Jackson now, attaching himself to this mess. Publicity surely.

Sure, he's capitalizing. But Jackson was helpful to us when we got our cat, so getting a bigger audience for himself may be a good thing.

Or maybe not, as we now have World's Most Spoiled Cat :lol:

I've never had just one cat, and I think that is a huge part of the issue, plus some abandonment issues due to his first people >.<
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited April 2020
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    jau80gubvh3x.jpg

Sure, he's capitalizing. But Jackson was helpful to us when we got our cat, so getting a bigger audience for himself may be a good thing.

Or maybe not, as we now have World's Most Spoiled Cat :lol:

I've never had just one cat, and I think that is a huge part of the issue, plus some abandonment issues due to his first people >.<

We love Jackson, use many of his products and they are amazing! Joe needs the psychiatric help, not the cats! Oh wait -well, they might now.. after all they've been through. This park is 30 miles from me, no idea if its still open. I hope not. I hope Jackson expands his audience, maybe his own netflix show! My Dh isn't cat savvy, so I'd love to have the opportunity to watch some of it with him. ETA. we have a russian blue mix that is so spoiled. we are his servants. I think of those Egyptian sphinx statues every time I hold him, I think he's in my head telling me to build him a shrine.

Share more MEMES!