What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• JoeyTheWanderer
    JoeyTheWanderer Posts: 224 Member
    Willing to take the lead occasionally. Despite being a man; often I'm really just winging it.
    Also willing to write of my mistakes occasionally.

It's hard to remember having a conversation; about your favorite brand of whatever that happened X- amount of months before Christmas/Birthday.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Cowboy hats and stethoscopes 😏
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    MacGyver type,
    has an extraordinary knack for unconventional problem solving and an extensive bank of scientific knowledge.

@honeybee__12

Instead, would you settle for a guy who isn't afraid to use a credit card ??

... I'm asking for a friend.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    When she fades from view and doesn’t think anybody noticed
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited April 2020
    When we’re having a disagreement and he starts speaking/cussing in Spanish mid sentence.

😏
  • PaperDoll_
    sean_11 wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

I have a stethoscope...

The cowboy hat is important though. 🤷‍♀️
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MacGyver type,
    has an extraordinary knack for unconventional problem solving and an extensive bank of scientific knowledge.

@honeybee__12

Instead, would you settle for a guy who isn't afraid to use a credit card ??

... I'm asking for a friend.

That could work,
    it would need to be a no limit card tho.
    😉

Lol☺️
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Are you a family-oriented, non-smoker over 40 as well as at least 5'10" with abs who owns (and regularly wears) several pairs of cufflinks but ALSO knows how to hunt, fish and cook yet is humble about all of the above?

And...

Are you in a red seal trade or have a post-secondary degree along with an active passport full of stamps, own a motorcycle (hmm, or ATV or boat) but ALSO appreciate a pseudo-elegant woman who only just learned how to put on makeup and wear jewelry since she'd rather make business moves?

Lastly...

Will you spend less time in the bathroom getting ready for the day than me?

Mmmk, let's take over the world to-AND-gether.

NOTE: this list gets more fanciful month over month. At some point, I may require this ideal person to fly. Like, with wings they've grown out of their back.
    Op2K.gif
  • PaperDoll_

I have a stethoscope...

I don't suppose a motorcycle helmet would do.

Depends what you’re using it for... 🤔
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Are you a family-oriented, non-smoker over 40 as well as at least 5'10" with abs who owns (and regularly wears) several pairs of cufflinks but ALSO knows how to hunt, fish and cook yet is humble about all of the above?

And...

Are you in a red seal trade or have a post-secondary degree along with an active passport full of stamps, own a motorcycle (hmm, or ATV or boat) but ALSO appreciate a pseudo-elegant woman who only just learned how to put on makeup and wear jewelry since she'd rather make business moves?

Lastly...

NOTE: this list gets more fanciful month over month. At some point, I may require this ideal person to fly. Like, with wings they've grown out of their back.

.... I can't even spell cuflenk
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

And...

Lastly...

.... I can't even spell cuflenk
    That's my weakness 😻
  • PaperDoll_

I have a stethoscope...

I don't suppose a motorcycle helmet would do.

Depends what you’re using it for... 🤔

Can't say it here.

Does it involve line dancing? Because if so, hey. 😏
  • JoeyTheWanderer
    JoeyTheWanderer Posts: 224 Member
    I have always loved girls who can sing. I don't mean professional singer either. If she's got a decent sounding voice that's soothing to listen to~ I'd practically restructure my whole life for her; provided she doesn't have a terrible personality.

My family always seemed to have some music genes in them. Almost my entire freaking family on my mom's side plays an instrument. Most of them play multiple and sing. Those that don't have at least done so at one point.

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    When he has good driving skills and can drive using only one hand
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    When she fades from view and doesn’t think anybody noticed

don't be afraid - i'm still here :)
This discussion has been closed.