Quarantine

hajmin
hajmin Posts: 40 Member
What's one thing you learned about yourself during this quarantine ?

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    That I'm a complete *kitten*.

wait.

no.

..... I already knew that.
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    I'm actually really low maintenance. A frozen pizza and champagne flute of apple juice and you got me for one night.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I'm actually really low maintenance. A frozen pizza and champagne flute of apple juice and you got me for one night.

giphy.gif
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    I’ve learned that was ungrateful...I didn’t appreciate the lil things in life water, fresh air, and sun.

I’m not trying to be corny but truth

• hajmin

Is it digiornos lol ?
  • hajmin
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    I’ve learned that was ungrateful...I didn’t appreciate the lil things in life water, fresh air, and sun.

I’m not trying to be corny but truth

Hey if this made you any more grateful that is great. Just gotta make sure it's not temporary !
  • GrumpySparkles
    GrumpySparkles Posts: 50 Member
    That I had been underestimating my son's cooking skills.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    That having to stay inside my house and not go outside or be around people other than my family is really enjoyable. I'm having a great time.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    I enjoy homeschooling my kids.

I have some eating issues that are surfacing, hopefully just temporary
  • hajmin
    That I had been underestimating my son's cooking skills.

Favorite dish so far ?
  • hajmin
    That having to stay inside my house and not go outside or be around people other than my family is really enjoyable. I'm having a great time.

That definitely has been a plus... Just don't get "cabin fever lol"
  • hajmin
    sardelsa wrote: »

Eating issues as your not eating enough or just not nutritional ? BTW I have talked to alot of parents you are one of the few people that actually enjoys homeschooling there kids lol !!!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    hajmin wrote: »

Eating issues as your not eating enough or just not nutritional ? BTW I have talked to alot of parents you are one of the few people that actually enjoys homeschooling there kids lol !!!

Both. I do try to get enough protein at minimum, but I am banking on my multivitamin right now.

My kids are still really young (4 and 6) and they love to learn, maybe if I was teaching them grade 12 advanced calculus it would not be as fun (good thing I still have lots of time to review that!)
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    fastfoodietofitcutie Posts: 522 Member
    That being alone and isolated from your family isn’t as easy as I thought.
  • hajmin
    hajmin wrote: »

Both. I do try to get enough protein at minimum, but I am banking on my multivitamin right now.

My kids are still really young (4 and 6) and they love to learn, maybe if I was teaching them grade 12 advanced calculus it would not be as fun (good thing I still have lots of time to review that!)

Don't worry just grab a Twinkie lol haha jk. I am sure you will get back to normal... Atleast right now you can show them how "smart" mom is lol
  • hajmin
    That being alone and isolated from your family isn’t as easy as I thought.

Absolutely right.. Try to get creative call them via FaceTime , play some online games with them. I hear tick tok is big now send them a tick tok video lol. This is also a great time since your isolated to work on your own personal goals that you never made time for. That should take you mind away for a little bit.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    I never thought I’d get sick n tired of wearing my go to chill hairstyle, a messy bun till now.

I’m RIP’ing this *kitten* today.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    I'm not easily entertained.
  • hajmin
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    I never thought I’d get sick n tired of wearing my go to chill hairstyle, a messy bun till now.

I’m RIP’ing this *kitten* today.

Get some sun while your at it lol hahaha
  • hajmin
    I'm not easily entertained.

Agreed