Team keto

I’ve struggled with my weight and dieting my whole life.
I’m ready to change my life style.
I’ve been looking into keto for the past like 6 months maybe longer and I’ve been doing good. I’m looking to make some friends to keep each other motivated everyday!

Replies

• mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    I started Keto last week, already dropped 2 kg's. My husband also went keto to support me. But I had to educated him a little. He was splashing way too much cream around. I know cream is okay, but I dont lose if I have too much cream. I hope you take on Keto!
  • HannahCLloyd
    HannahCLloyd Posts: 1 Member
    Hey! I have nothing but praise for Keto. Unfortunately I’m taking a minor break from Keto for a bit as I was suffering with a hankering for pasta (which has never been a thing as I’m a coeliac!). HOWEVER, I’ve been doing Keto for just under a year and it changed my life. My brain was clear, I dropped 4st in 4months, I gained lean muscle, I discovered a brand new love for fatty foods and also realised that there are no “bad” foods. I would say, if you have the support around you, do it because I fully plan to be back to the Keto way very very soon. Enjoy your journey!
  • lisajoel63
    lisajoel63 Posts: 2 Member
    Im new to this app. Im only 5.1” and gained weight over past year with menopause and life’s stuff! .ive never lost weight easy. I’m 78kg wanna set goals to 60kg.
    I’m currently just logging calories until I’m confident I know what to do on a Keto plan that I’ve read a bit about and seen results on others. I already eat healthy being a vegetarian most of my life. I’m dairy free except for butter and but if cheese.
    I’ve ditched the wine to help weight loss. At 56yr it’s time to get rid of the fat suit!!
    Where do I start on my keto journey?

Lisa