Options

Replies

• alisa1973
    alisa1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Today's weight is 137.4.
  • petchonka82
    Options
    No weight change for me. Expected since I didn't start back til right on the 1st.
  • cibolodave
    Options
    I have loss 2.9 pounds.

Thur Challange complete
    Fri Challange complete
    Sat Challange complete
  • mamathrash2
    mamathrash2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Lost 0.4 pounds (now at 164.2). Not a lot but a loss is a loss especially since starting weight on Thursday :) Enjoy your rest day everyone!
  • petchonka82
    Options
    I have loss 2.9 pounds.

Thur Challange complete
    Fri Challange complete
    Sat Challange complete

Great job Dave!!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I notice you guys posting weights, do we have a weekly weigh in day and I missed reading it somewhere?

Also was wondering if I was able to take today and do the exercises I missed Fri and Sat? Or do they need to be done on the correct day.
  • MaggieWatson
    Options
    hi everyone!
    can i still join this group?
  • heathergettingfit
    Options
    Day 3 Challenge complete.
    Water 80 oz.
    Calories under.

Day 4
    Water 64 oz.
    Calories under.

Lost one pound as of 09/04/11.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I notice you guys posting weights, do we have a weekly weigh in day and I missed reading it somewhere?

Also was wondering if I was able to take today and do the exercises I missed Fri and Sat? Or do they need to be done on the correct day.

Yes. .hon. . we weigh in every sunday. . and as long as you get the exercises done. . they are counted. . So please go ahead and do them and post when done!
    :smile:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    hi everyone!
    can i still join this group?

Sorry this group is already closed for the month!
  • sarah44254
    Options

Yes. .hon. . we weigh in every sunday. . and as long as you get the exercises done. . they are counted. . So please go ahead and do them and post when done!
    :smile:

OHHH yeah! that is so great :) I will totally go do them now. I will just do the smaller version, and go back to bushmen version tomorrow :glasses: that is so great to hear I can finish them late. I will try not to make it a habit. Will update in a few!
  • sarah44254
    Options
    Start weight = 141.2

Day 1 (thurs) - under calories, over water, bear walk challenge complete, bushmen exercise complete

Day 2 (fri) - under calories, over water, *pygmy exercise complete*

Day 3 (sat) - under calories, over water, *pygmy exercise complete*

Day 4 (sun) - under calories, over water, rest day :)

Sunday weigh in results: 141.2!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Hello my wonderful team. . .sorry there was a bit of confusion. . . but here is where the exercises may now be found for this week. .

Good luck everyone!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 2 –PYGMY SERIES (Advanced)

Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 2 you are the PYGYMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as
    necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT! BTW If you did all the walking congratulations you completed 4.5 miles. A 5k is only 3.1 Still sure you can’t do a 5K? Next week we’re going to see!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge

Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog an extra mile this week. (This is a mile above days 1, 3, 5) IF you choose you would 1 mile for daily and 1 mile for weekly on days 1,3,5. For each day you do an extra mile your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)

IF YOU ARE FEELING TIRED AND SORE THAT IS TERRIFIC! THAT MEANS THAT WEAKNESS IS LEAVING

YOUR BODY AND YOU ARE GETTING STRONGER! IF YOU FEEL NOTHING THEN YOU EITHER NEED TO INCREASE YOUR RATE OR WEIGHT OR MOVE TO BUSHMEN!

Keep going strong!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 2 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week TWO Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 2 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 3 we’re are stepping it up to another level! BE PSYCHED!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week. For each day you do a 5K (3.1 miles your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)
  • sarah44254
    Options
    This is going to be very very hard to add on the exercise challenges to my every day exercises. I do have to add them on, right? or can I use the challenge as my exercise for the day?
  • alisa1973
    alisa1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Monday: All Good. Cal under, water over, bearwalk done and bushmen challenges done.
  • mamathrash2
    mamathrash2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Challenge done, water done, calories-way under, walked way more than a 5K today. We went to a fall festival and shopping at the outlet mall. I was pushing my 3 year old twins in the double stroller (70 pounds combined) which made for an awesome workout. My arms, abs, and thighs are already aching-LOL
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Challenge done, water done, calories-way under, walked way more than a 5K today. We went to a fall festival and shopping at the outlet mall. I was pushing my 3 year old twins in the double stroller (70 pounds combined) which made for an awesome workout. My arms, abs, and thighs are already aching-LOL

That would be a heck of a workout. . Could you please give me your starting weight and the weight from this Sunday?
  • heathergettingfit
    Options
    Week 2 - Monday: Challenge completed. 64 oz. water, calories under.
  • sarah44254
    Options
    Week 2 - Monday the 5th: water 80oz, calories under, scheduled workout for myself done, I will do workout challenge tomorrow along with Tuesdays challenge :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    :smile: Attention TRIBAL WARRIORS. . .. MY DEAR BUTTERFLIES BREAKING FREE! Are you up for a Mini Challenge for this week to get

us started? No point involved...but you might notice higher weight loss which will end up in points earned! So here's the

challenge. Burn 1000 calories in a workout this week! You can do one day at 1000 or do each day its up to you! REMEMBER

THESE ARE OPTIONAL FEEL NO PRESSURE TO DO THEM!. . . LETS KICK SOME SERIOUS TAIL!!!! BRRRRINNNNGGGGG

:bigsmile: ITTTTT!