Opinions on this tattoo please!

Options
2»

Replies

• realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I did my Tat for my halfway goal..... I agree with making the butterflies brighter in color! Have fun!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    If you wait until you reach your goal, this tattoo will always remind you of what you accomplished. But I think I would like it better without the butterflies. That's just me, tho.
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    That's a good place for one, it's easily covered for when you are at work. Unless you are a lifeguard or something :laugh:
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I think its a nice tat. If you feel you could use a nice lil motivator to reach your goals, set the mini goal, otherwise enjoy the addicting pain of that which is a tattoo :D
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    love the design very delicate and femine , i would do it as a mini goal , that way it means more, and every time you look at it you can think about your accomplishment and give yourself a boost
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    definitely an awesme mini-goal reward. I agree with a lot of the other posters:

Someone mentioned foot tattoos needing upkeep- very true. My tattoo on my foot is 6 years old and I've had it "touched up" twice... but it doesn't hurt as bad as some people say. I thought the neck hurt a lot more.

Two, show the idea to the artist, and get him to personalize it. You'll be happier in the end if it isn't a copy of someone else's :D

My final goal reward will be a med-sized back tattoo (and yes, I will probably regret being skinny when they do it!)
  • authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    l love the Tattoo and agree with the majority to set as a mini goal.
  • MercKlebba
    MercKlebba Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am very partial to filigree my self. I love the girlyness of it. I know tattoos can be super expensive so my piece was a mini goal for me about a year and a half ago. I think you should go for it. If it is something you really want you will love it forever. Sometimes I just like to stare at mine. LOL!

Here's what my artist drew for me:

13632_599183889024_50306425_34771481_6097679_n.jpg

And this is the end result:

13632_599238285014_50306425_34773538_3122246_n.jpg
    13632_599233983634_50306425_34773307_4631556_n.jpg
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Thankyou all for you help! Im going to keep it as a mini goal for me, and also to start saving up for it!!

Ive already got 3 tattoo's - wrist, top of back, and my hand. soo i kinda know what the pain feels like although ive heard it hurts alot more on the fooot! my mums got one and she was in agony with hers! Anyway, the pain will be worth it because its something to look back at and say 'yeah i got this tattoo because i reached my mini goal' :happy:

I will be changing the design a little, and defo the colour of the butterflies! make them brighter. :D